• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

gardenmary

Late-in-life ski bum
Skier
Many thanks to Jim for the photos! I'm not happy with my weight but I'm not unhappy with my form, though the uphill ski needs a titch more tilt.

Really hoping I can get to Big Sky with y'all this year, even if for just a few days.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just finishing up all the Snowbasin footage and should get into the Alta/Bird footage this weekend. We had some beautiful bluebird days at AltaBird and the footage that I have previewed is stunning. I've a bunch more stills for Snowbasin I'll put up too.

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
Finally found an SD card reader to pull some the last of my Utah pics. 1st tram at Snowbird. How many PugSkiers can you spot in this photo?
P1010211.jpg

...and don't forget these two jokers:
P1010219.JPG

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
How many PugSkiers can you spot in this photo?

I got 6, and maybe 7 if that is Scott way over on the right side. There are a few others that seem to be unsuccessfully trying to look at the camera.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I do spot myself. Is that @jimmy getting cozy with some fellow riders?

Last edited:

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
Two of my favorite PugSkiers @mdf and @TonyS. I'm quite sure this is Alta. I am pretty sure they're coming off of the High Traverse before or just before Stone Crusher.
pugpost-mikeandtony.jpg

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
@JohnL leads the way for @Gary Stolt and @Tony at Snowbird. This is the bottom of Middle Tiger Tale / top of Ted's Bowl funneling down to the Gad 2 lift (pretty sure of this given the orientation of the mid Gad restaurant in the background and the Gad 2 lift cables crossing the bowl.)

20180309_101232.jpg 20180309_101233.jpg 20180309_101235.jpg 20180309_101241.jpg 20180309_101249.jpg

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
Yep..lots of Pugskiers in that tram...in addition to those mentioned looks like I'm in there...lime green helmet with pugski sticker and lime goggles....I also think that's @Pumba in yellow/green helmet and gold goggles.

Sardines in can.....but worth though to get the goods!

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Here's some shots from Alta. I've a lot more that I will post. I've made it through all the Alta and Snowbird footage now and pulled out all the stills. I'll start editing video again soon.

A group shot captured on the GoPro while Phil was taking a group photo.....
View media item 2888
Phil and Madelaine at the top of Supreme Lift
View media item 2887
L-R Madelaine, Jasmine, Garden Mary, Margarita Marcia, Royal?, Chunder Blunder at the top of Sugarloaf Lift
View media item 2886
From closest to camera out... Lucia, Jasmine, Madelaine, Jimmy, Tricia, TSeeb, MaryG, Andy Mink, and AMink at the top of Sugarloaf Lift
View media item 2885
Andy Mink Half Fast Skier
View media item 2884
Jimmy and Tricia
View media item 2883
Baldy
View media item 2882