• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OK...it took a few weeks to get a handle on this new software and a lot of trial and error. It should only get better from here. This is from a run @ChunderBlunder and I made early morning the 2nd day at Snowbasin after we received 8" fresh snow. We picked it because it was one of the funnest runs we had ever done together. Conditions were beautiful and you could just pick a line anywhere. We have sooooo much footage. There is a lot coming......

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Here is another one....warning on length. This is 11:00 minutes. I will start editing them down even more. I just enjoy some of the conversation and commentary as much as the skiing.... I will definitely put together some shorter ones, mix in some music, etc. Still learning this software and we learned a few things about our cameras too. We should be able to do a much better job of recording at the next gathering.

Anyway, here is Ep. 2 of the Snowbasin Series......

Last edited by a moderator:

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Here is another one....warning on length. This is 11:00 minutes. I will start editing them down even more. I just enjoy some of the conversation and commentary as much as the skiing.... I will definitely put together some shorter ones, mix in some music, etc. Still learning this software and we learned a few things about our cameras too. We should be able to do a much better job of recording at the next gathering.

Anyway, here is Ep. 2 of the Snowbasin Series......

Ahhhh can't wait to get out there again!

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@ChunderBlunder’s commentary is fantastic. Had me giggling more than once.
He’s absolutely hilarious!! Off to the side I am saving clips for 2 edits. One titled Chunders Blunders and the other titled “Shit Kevin Says While Skiing” . The best one I’ve left in so far is him complaining about the run Phil is looking down and then skiing over to Phil and going, Yea, I couldn’t get him (me) to go down this earlier” then I ski over and head down the pitch leaving him to grumble and cuss . Priceless

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
OK, here is a great short. During a break at Snowbasin Tricia does the two step in her ski boots.......
The two step? @Stephen will be very upset to know that his ballroom dancing lesson looks like the two step.
:eek:
That was fun and I'm glad you caught it on video.

Freaking awesomeness! Pugski’s very own dancing queen!!!
You have noooooo idea!
:roflmao:

Nitrobunny

Taking care of business...it’s what I do.
Skier
The two step? @Stephen will be very upset to know that his ballroom dancing lesson looks like the two step.

You have noooooo idea!
Wait a Cha Cha? Ummmm no, Quick Step? Definitely not, Tango, Swing, Jive??? No, no and no!!! Waltz??? Errr maybe I guess but Stephens arm movement at the end is more of a cowboy dance hall than a ballroom. Please forgive Jeff’s mislabeling as that was my call. Major props for dancing in ski boots!!! And if someone says Paso Doble I’m going to call bullshit! LOL

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No forgiving necessary, just made me laugh. I think Stephen will laugh too.
I'm not sure he told me what he was teaching me. Shame on me for not paying attention.

Nitrobunny

Skier

You have noooooo idea!
Wait a Cha Cha? Ummmm no, Quick Step? Definitely not, Tango,
Wait a Cha Cha? Ummmm no, Quick Step? Definitely not, Tango, Swing, Jive??? No, no and no!!! Waltz??? Errr maybe I guess but Stephens arm movement at the end is more of a cowboy dance hall than a ballroom. Please forgive Jeff’s mislabeling as that was my call. Major props for dancing in ski boots!!! And if someone says Paso Doble I’m going to call bullshit! LOL

Nitrobunny

Skier
No forgiving necessary, just made me laugh. I think Stephen will laugh too.
I'm not sure he told me what he was teaching me. Shame on me for not paying attention.

It is terribly cute. We played it over and over again last night and giggled as Jeff put music to it.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Snowbasin Series Episodes 4 and 5 are complete. These are both much shorter than previous episodes. We haven't even scratched the surface of the footage we have. We'll likely get 3 more episodes out of the Snowbasin footage.

Hope everyone enjoys the footage. Please like and subscribe and share. Leave a comment if you're so inclined. Thanks!!

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid