• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2018 Renoun Z90 - 157 with Attack 13 demo

laine

I ski like a girl. Fast.
Skier
My Stockli Laser AX has killed my quiver and I'll thinning the herd so I can justify replacing my daily driver next season. Selling two pair of skis that are both amazing, as I just keep grabbing the AX.

This is the first listing - for 2018 Renoun Z90s in a 157 with Attack 13 demo bindings.

These are literally one-of-a-kind skis. Really. They were a test build - so call them v2.5 - that I bought from Phil over the summer. If you are on this site, you know how fantastic these skis are. Responsive, can handle most any terrain. Caveat - never tested them in the massive powder dumps we got this season in Tahoe (they weren't built for that) - but I skied them in most everything else, including the first day of the season WROD at Alpine.

Skies have a few cosmetic blemishes on the topsheets (really, who doesn't?), but the bases are in excellent condition.

$500 plus shipping - or local meetup in the North Tahoe or the Bay Area.

z90_1.JPG

z90_2.JPG

z90_3.JPG

z90_4.JPG

z90_5.JPG

z90_6.JPG

James

Out There
Instructor
Nice skis! Get some wax saturation on those. Actually a nice structure first would be good.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Philpug I read something somewhere else about the Z90s needing to be set further back. These are the demo bindings, do I just set them as I normally would using the markings on the demo binding that correspond to my BSL?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug I read something somewhere else about the Z90s needing to be set further back. These are the demo bindings, do I just set them as I normally would using the markings on the demo binding that correspond to my BSL?
These are mounted where they should be but you are welcome to play with them.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Set them for your BSL, as indicated. If you chose to move them up or back just make sure you move both the toe and heel the same number of slots (and in the same direction!). On the skis you saw me on last week I moved them back 2 notches and could tell the difference in that I had less tip chatter across firm pack. Those were essentially Z90s with a bit different tip and tail shape.

Sponsor

Staff online