• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2018 Mothers Day Beach, Food & Beverage Contributions

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
img_0876-jpg.24063
A-Basin knows a good thing when they have it and has increased the cost of beach spots every year since we started doing this; now they cost more than twice as much. Along with bringing food and a beverage (or 6), a contribution to help cover the cost of the beach spots and food/drinks for the weekend would be greatly appreciated. Please check out the DONATE PAGE and just choose any of the Supporter Level amounts that you want to contribute. Please just let us know that the contribution will be for "Mothers Day". Paypal (after they take their percentage) will help with the rest. Thanks!

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Washington Redskins did the same ! Our Fagowees ski club President would bring her giant RV, the Sin 2, to the football games.
Tailgate price got jacked up into the stratosphere so she quit. Half the imbibers got so drunk they never made it into the game.:roflmao:
She had me looking for plastic wine glasses :toast as the glass ones were all getting broken.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bumping...we still are short of covering the costs for beach spots and food & beverages.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
@Philpug I just threw in $75 for Mother's Day Beaches. I didn't get a message opportunity in PayPal (or missed it?) though. Obviously I don't want the usual swag for that level. Although if you have any ski straps left, I'd like one.

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug I just threw in $75 for Mother's Day Beaches. I didn't get a message opportunity in PayPal (or missed it?) though. Obviously I don't want the usual swag for that level. Although if you have any ski straps left, I'd like one.
We are basically out of straps other than the ones holding our test fleet together. I doubled next years order, so remind me in the fall.

James

Out There
Instructor
I just donated. Paypal put it through before being able to put a message in. I don't want the women's puffy...

Old boot

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just saw this thread now. Not even I'm so cheap as not to throw a few sheckles into the pot. Sorry I don't do the pay pal thing but I do the cash thing. Will bring mine with me.