• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 2018 Kastle MX Limited 176

coops

Getting on the lift
Skier
ooooh, they are luvverly. Almost too lovely looking ;-)

'Fortunately' for my bank balance I got a pair of ex-demo MX89's from Jans on a trip to Park City (being ex-demo they're nicely dinged up already so no worrying about future cosmetic damage), otherwise I'd be over asap to get yours... as soon as i get off this oil rig i'm on... :crossfingers:

Honest... am on a tender (flat bottomed barge basically) here in the Gulf of Thailand - we had to be towed away from our drilling location during the recent Tropical storm Pabuk you may have seen on the news, possibly... (and Paypal, bank wire transfers etc still work on offshore internetz.... what is this 'check' thing you speak of ;) )

Suzski

Putting on skis
Skier
Just bought a pair from Powder7 - used demo's. They are leaning against my office wall as we speak. I think I'll leave them here all summer so I can just gaze and dream . . .

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
Just bought a pair from Powder7 - used demo's. They are leaning against my office wall as we speak. I think I'll leave them here all summer so I can just gaze and dream . . .
Did you purchase a regular MX89 or limited edition? Surprised a limited edition MX89 was put in a demo fleet. I have a 173 regular MX89 in my quiver which I love.

Suzski

Putting on skis
Skier
It was the limited. Gorgeous. Powder7 had two - luckily one in just my size. Once I'm done w/them, they'll be the center of my ski Adirondack chair.

Suzski

Putting on skis
Skier
ooooh, they are luvverly. Almost too lovely looking ;-)

'Fortunately' for my bank balance I got a pair of ex-demo MX89's from Jans on a trip to Park City (being ex-demo they're nicely dinged up already so no worrying about future cosmetic damage), otherwise I'd be over asap to get yours... as soon as i get off this oil rig i'm on... :crossfingers:

Honest... am on a tender (flat bottomed barge basically) here in the Gulf of Thailand - we had to be towed away from our drilling location during the recent Tropical storm Pabuk you may have seen on the news, possibly... (and Paypal, bank wire transfers etc still work on offshore internetz.... what is this 'check' thing you speak of ;) )

I'm seasick just watching that!

Sponsor

Staff online