• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The race is on! New snow means new season. Headed up to Loveland and Abasin to pick up my passes today and the staff at both places are stoked! Abasin says they are looking at NEXT weekend (not this weekend) with date to be announced.
IMG_20181009_111353866_HDR-02.jpeg IMG_20181009_111258994_HDR-01.jpeg IMG_20181009_113951294-01.jpeg IMG_20181009_115750575_HDR-01.jpeg

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
@SkiNurse , were you guys just hanging out on the chair or did you do some SKIING? While it's great to see all your smiling faces...
where's the shots of the skis meeting the WROD? :rolleyes:

:useless:

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@SkiNurse , were you guys just hanging out on the chair or did you do some SKIING? While it's great to see all your smiling faces...
where's the shots of the skis meeting the WROD? :rolleyes:

:useless:
Too busy skiing! :daffy:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^
Wow... 4 feet of snow, and you had it all to yourself! Colorado must not have very many skiers. :D

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
^^^^
Wow... 4 feet of snow, and you had it all to yourself! Colorado must not have very many skiers. :D

That was in the afternoon after the crowds chopped the crap out of that slope. It was untracked in the morning, well, for a few minutes anyway. Still, super fun conditions.

Ok, so whos going to Tuesdays In The Snow at A Basin next week?

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Yea - that wasn’t fresh on rope drop.

But...and I can’t stress this enough...there is absolutely no reason to ski crowds. None.

Tue @ A-Basin for me...50/50.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
Ok, so whos going to Tuesdays In The Snow at A Basin next week?

Going enjoy my T.I.T.S. at Loveland again next Tuesday. Hope to run into others if you are there (going earlier this week). My SO would not enjoy the likely skier numbers at AB.

Sponsor

Staff online