• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Yah baby! It's not much but we'll take it!

Big news: Wizard lift will be spinning Friday + Saturday from 9am-3pm for pass holders only! We're so excited to announce our earliest opening date ever! For more details visit skirose.com

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well ..... if I must, I must.

I'll be serving from my MB 43 coup, pale steel blue, with free heel bindings on AXs, FA 84s, or SpitfirenRBs, as "conditions" warrant. Grey Sweet helmet, but hard to say about jacket/pants - forecast is breezy but warm (high of 50 :doh:) - I'll stock extra for G&Ts. Assuming a regular opening at 9:00 AM I'll be done by 11ish - remember I serve alcohol ONLY if your done skiing! And limit of one, cuz ..... driving.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

I'll be serving from my MB 43 coup, pale steel blue, with free heel bindings on AXs, FA 84s, or SpitfirenRBs, as "conditions" warrant. Grey Sweet helmet, but hard to say about jacket/pants - forecast is breezy but warm (high of 50 :doh:) - I'll stock extra for G&Ts. Assuming a regular opening at 9:00 AM I'll be done by 11ish - remember I serve alcohol ONLY if your done skiing! And limit of one, cuz ..... driving.
See you there!

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

:beercheer::golfclap:

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier

I won't make it. But if Tricia or Mrs. Mink are driving, I nominate Phil or Andy for my Manhattan :roflmao:

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll park on the far side of the lot, away from the lodge up against 431 side.
Come to the upper lot. You can walk right down to the snow and ski to the lift. Then just a little walk back to the lot.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
It was a beautiful, mellow day. It's good to get some ski legs back.

Happy for you guys - Looking good in that picture from Phil, Andy! How is it looking for Sunday? I'll try to drive up. Does it look like they will be running Wizard? Also, I have a new tune on the Rallies (1 / 3 ) and I would love to start checking that out. But I don't want to damage them, is it good enough for good skis or is it better to bring rock skis?

Sponsor

Staff online