• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No comment box for address or selection for me either. I emailed Phil via the email address referenced in the PayPal receipt with my details.
Sorry about that. We're trying to figure that out.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Do you have size info on the glasses? Is this a small whiskey-only rocks glass, or say a 12oz rocks glass suitable for mixed drinks? Donation coming either way, just curious.

BTW I feel the need to say that while I've been a member since near the beginning I've been inactive the last couples - went back to school, so suffering from a serious lack of time (and lack of skiing)! Very happy to see pugski going strong!
We're happy to have you back. Maybe you can come out and ski with us some time.

8oz to the top of the logo, 10oz comfortably.
I'm sure Andy and Phil can take a picture demonstrating multiple uses :D

This is from their site.
Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 3.22.54 PM.png

Last edited:

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
We're happy to have you back. Maybe you can come out and ski with us some time.

Thanks Tricia! As my kids age and head off to college I'm definitely going to need some new ski buddies! Doubt I'll make it to Big Sky this year but maybe next year :)

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
You should look into putting the logo on a collapsible cup for those who don't drink out of their backpack.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First wave of Support Swag is going out today...is yours in the pile? If not, that means you haven't donated yet! We need your support...and you will be rewarded handsomely.

PgE+L3fISvmkg%VWu3lErQ.jpg

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Is there a way to see when you last donated, or when it's time to re-up? Couldn't find the info in my profile.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Is there a way to see when you last donated, or when it's time to re-up? Couldn't find the info in my profile.
I'm not sure how you could tell except for your PayPal records. I can check ours.
I checked. You donated a few minutes ago :D

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I didn't see a comment box for Govino glasses or cap; but I'd like the Govino glasses. Thanks, and thanks for this great site!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yesterday @Andy Mink and I hit up Alpine Meadows for opening day WROD, then hit Squaw for a couple runs, and then....went to meet @Philpug at Mt Rose to finish out the day, and then.....I still made it to the post office to get the donation drive packages out.
If you made your donation before I left for Alpine Meadows, your package should arrive early to mid next week.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you have size info on the glasses?

This is from their site.
screen-shot-2018-11-15-at-3-22-54-pm-png.58254
This has been bugging me for a few days. I now have conclusive evidence (filled the Govino and poured it into a Pyrex measuring cup) that these are, indeed, 14oz right at the top. Whew, I feel better now!:rocks:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This has been bugging me for a few days. I now have conclusive evidence (filled the Govino and poured it into a Pyrex measuring cup) that these are, indeed, 14oz right at the top. Whew, I feel better now!:rocks:
When was the last time your Pyrex measuring cup was calibrated?
:roflmao: