• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pugski Donation Drive.jpg
Tricia, the staff, and I try to be creative with new offerings for our donation drives. This year we have added Govino glasses, Gogglesocs, and a new cap to the already well-received ski straps. If you haven't used a Govino glass yet, you are in for a treat. These premium shatterproof and BPA-free glasses are have a great feel and will help us all stay green by minimizing single-use plastic drinking containers. The Gogglesoc is the design chosen by the community this past fall; again, we thank @Dave Petersen for his work here. The cap is new for this drive; it has a structured front and a slightly larger fit.

Going into our fourth year, our advertising partners are still growing, but so is the traffic -- and hence our operating costs. Your contributions are still very important to running the site, and we feel that the best way to thank you is with these logo products of the highest quality.

We hope you like the new offerings and continue to #plugthepug.

Donate to Pugski

$15

Stickers, two ski straps

$25
Stickers, two ski straps, Gogglesoc

$35
Stickers, four ski straps, Gogglesoc

$50
Stickers, two ski straps, Gogglesoc, two Govino rocks glasses or cap

$60
Stickers, four ski straps, Gogglesoc, two Govino rocks glasses or cap

$75
Stickers, eight ski straps, Gogglesoc, two Govino rocks glasses or cap

$100
Stickers, eight ski straps, Gogglesoc, four Govino rocks glasses or two glasses and cap

$200
Stickers, eight ski straps, two Gogglesocs, eight Govino rocks glasses, cap, and surprise additional swag

Govino
Go whiskey, go bourbon, go anywhere.

Award-winning Govino reflects the color and projects the aromatics of all types of whiskies, bourbons, and ryes, as well as all other spirits and cocktails. It’s a brilliant solution for indoor and outdoor entertaining, providing function and convenience without sacrificing elegance. Pugski invites you to join us in eliminating the waste caused by single-use plastic, one Govino at a time.
  • Shatterproof
  • Reusable
  • Ultimately recyclable
  • BPA-free
  • Proudly made in the USA

Gogglesocs

Fed up with scratching and scuffing their expensive goggle lenses, the Gogglesoc cofounders decided to develop a solution. They decided that by combining function with fashion in a sustainable way, they could bring something truly useful and truly desirable to skiers and snowboarders everywhere.

An innovative replacement to a goggle bag, the Gogglesoc is a stretchy microfiber cover made from recycled plastic bottles. It is designed to be worn when your goggles are not in use, and we are offering to you a Pugski community design.

**THERE IS NO COMMENTS/INSTRUCTION BLOCK ON PAYPAL, PLEASE PM PHILPUG WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS and IF THERE IS A CHOICE OF GOVINO or BASEBALL CAP**

Last edited:

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I did my donation but never got a comment box to put my address and choice in? I think you have my address and my choice is Govino glasses. Let me know if you need anything else.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Shipping to Canada is a hassle and we currently have a rotating Postal strike, so I will wait until the Big Sky Gathering to make my donation swag.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Shipping to Canada is a hassle and we currently have a rotating Postal strike, so I will wait until the Big Sky Gathering to make my donation swag.
@DanoT supplies are limited, order now and we will bring it to The Gathering.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Support the cause! Seriously folks, please consider any amount. I know Trish and Phil greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to the googlesocs!

Last edited:

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I did my donation but never got a comment box to put my address and choice in? I think you have my address and my choice is Govino glasses. Let me know if you need anything else.

Same here.

Phil, you should have my address as well and I'd like the glasses. I have last year's cap.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wanted to make another comment about the Govino glasses.
We were first exposed to Govino at the Sonoma Music Festival a few years ago when they had wine tastings with Govino wine glasses. It was at that time we found out that GOVINO is the first and only unbreakable wine glass embraced by leading sommeliers.
Imagine our excitement when we found Govino rocks glasses shortly after our visit to Sonoma!!

I'm really excited about all the new quality additions to the donation drive this year, especially the Gogglesocs and Govino Whiskey glass.

The new Pugski cap is a little different than the past hats, fitting a little bigger head and a bit more solid front face.
@Andy Mink can speak to its fit.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Andy Mink can speak to its fit.
It's a good fit. ;) I like it better than the first generation of Pugski caps. Looks great on the lift at Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley outside of Tucson. Would look better if they had snow...
20181104_151923.jpg

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those who want to donate a different amount than is listed, please PM me for the direct Paypal account info. Remember, it takes many man and women hours to run the site so, no donation is to small...or too large ;). You will be rewarded for your generosity. Simply, if we didn't need the money to run the site, we wouldn't be doing a donation drive.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Does my annual donation paid a couple weeks ago count? Need those glasses for proper hydration.
We're still waiting for the bourbon. ;)
But yeah, we'll send the package with the glasses. :rocks:

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
We're still waiting for the bourbon. ;)
But yeah, we'll send the package with the glasses. :rocks:

You want the Southern Rye in the “single serve” bottles again? Christmas is coming - I’ll take care of it before your holiday binge drinking begins.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a Govino wine glass from one of the wineries I visited in Sonoma this summer as well and really like it.

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
Do you have size info on the glasses? Is this a small whiskey-only rocks glass, or say a 12oz rocks glass suitable for mixed drinks? Donation coming either way, just curious.

BTW I feel the need to say that while I've been a member since near the beginning I've been inactive the last couples - went back to school, so suffering from a serious lack of time (and lack of skiing)! Very happy to see pugski going strong!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Is this a small whiskey-only rocks glass, or say a 12oz rocks glass suitable for mixed drinks?
8oz to the top of the logo, 10oz comfortably.

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
No comment box for address or selection for me either. I emailed Phil via the email address referenced in the PayPal receipt with my details.