• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2017 test skis starting to arrive

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have some on the ground now but due to agreements with the manufacturers, I can't talk about them yet:eek:gcool. We will be getting them on snow this week for photos and video so when we can start talking about them, we can talk intelligently. Some of these reviews will coincide with the site's launch in January. Tricia and I love talking gear and doing reviews, we look forward to sharing these upcoming reviews with the community. So stay tuned! :popcorn:

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What???? You mean you don't have access to 2018 gear yet??? :roflmao:

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
We have some on the ground now but due to agreements with the manufactures I can't talk about them yet:eek:gcool. We will be getting them on snow this week for photos and video so when we can start talking about them, we can talk intelligently. Some of these reviews will coincide with the site's launch in January. Tricia and I love talking gear and doing reviews, we look forward to sharing these upcoming reviews with the community. So stay tuned! :popcorn:

Hmm, intelligently would be a nice change (ducking). :D Now if you could just write intelligently, all is forgiven.

You tease you!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A couple of cases of Pugski's favorite demo bindings, Attack 13's, arrived and I have been busy mounting some 2017's.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Rumors abound that the 2017 "Enforcer 90" is in the house.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Oooh, that's interesting!

Sponsor

Staff online