• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2017 Stockli SR95, 184 w/Aattacks, $650

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Absolutely love these skis but I'm selling them (and will probably regret it). Ski's are in excellent condition. Mounted with Attack demos so no need to redrill. I prefer them skied 2 clicks forward of the mark. YMMV. Bases have a few scratches none that require any work but I can have them ground if you like. I will also have them tuned.

Shipping cost will be actual cost.

fullsizeoutput_82d.jpeg View attachment 54491 IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0564.JPG

hntjr

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Absolutely love these skis but I'm selling them (and will probably regret it). Ski's are in excellent condition. Mounted with Attack demos so no need to redrill. I prefer them skied 2 clicks forward of the mark. YMMV. Bases have a few scratches none that require any work but I can have them ground if you like. I will also have them tuned.

Shipping cost will be actual cost.

View attachment 54495 View attachment 54491 View attachment 54492 View attachment 54493 View attachment 54494

Hi Ron, Would you be interested in a trade Kastle MX83 173 with Kastle CTi for your Stockli Stormrider 95. I'm in New Hampshsire. This would be an even swap. My skis are Mint.

Attachments

• P1060686.JPG
    P1060686.JPG
    747.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P1060736.JPG
    P1060736.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 17
  • P1060738.JPG
    P1060738.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
  • P1060739.JPG
    P1060739.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 16

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
To anyone considering it...know that they will be neigh perfect to ski out of the box. The tune job Ron's skis come with is on point.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Very tempting. If it was the 88 I would definitely pull the trigger. Buying from @Ron is always a good buy. Might have trouble slipping these past my wife after buying a new bike last spring.

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Very tempting. If it was the 88 I would definitely pull the trigger. Buying from @Ron is always a good buy. Might have trouble slipping these past my wife after buying a new bike last spring.

Got both , would much rather ski the 95. I find most times I can get away with the 95 over the 88. Unless hard, but I also have narrow ski for that.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester

you want this seasons' 88, but I could hold these here and you could come out to the boat again and tell your wife you found them :huh:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So are these skis to advance for a mid intermediate? Friend is looking from 90 something that he can feel more comfortable in bumps.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
So are these skis to advance for a mid intermediate? Friend is looking from 90 something that he can feel more comfortable in bumps.

mid-intermediate? I wouldn't necessarily put that level on these for bumps. What's their weight/height?

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
mid-intermediate? I wouldn't necessarily put that level on these for bumps. What's their weight/height?
6'3" and 180ish. Midwest bumps aren't very big. :)

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
These are right around my budget. In your opinion could these be used as a viable choice for eastern skiing if they are my only set?

IMHO, they are great but since you ski a lot of hardback, I personally would want something narrower.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January