• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProLeisure

We are all snow leopards.
Skier
What is the difference between these and the 2019 version? I am definitely interested, but I want to have a sense of the difference between the newer models.

This thread might help answer your question: https://www.pugski.com/threads/stockli-laser-ax-2018-19-vs-2017-2018.13636/

I have the exact same AX skis the OP is selling. Same length, same bindings. (Mounted for 306 BSL). The AXs are an incredibly fun and versatile ski. I'm reluctant to say a particular ski can make someone a better skier, but I would argue that these skis can. They reward you when you do everything right and don't punish you when your technique is off.

I'm surprised they haven't sold yet.

Last edited:
TS
TimF

TimF

Putting on skis
Skier
What's cool is the dog is the official spotter/timer for his owner skiing 39 off @36mph :D

Ha, although I was a show skier at Marine World in Northern Ca and Sea World of San Diego for 11+ years, my best was only 28 off @36. Bode is a good spotter though LOL.

mike_m

Instructor
Skier
Insane that these haven't sold. Scores of queries on the gear forums about "What is the best ski?" These are consistently number one and nobody has stepped up? At this price? Crazy.

musicmatters

Getting on the lift
Skier
Insane that these haven't sold. Scores of queries on the gear forums about "What is the best ski?" These are consistently number one and nobody has stepped up? At this price? Crazy.

I would buy it but I want the stiffer 2019 version

PhilFr

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Anyone know how to get ahold of Tim?
I private messaged him through this forum on tuesday but no response so far.
Thanks

ProLeisure

We are all snow leopards.
Skier
I have decided to keep the skis. Got a fresh tune and took them out. They are too special to let go at this time. Thanks for looking

Skied mine 3 times this past week. They're such a great ski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor