• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review 2017 Rossignol Soul 7 HD

Rod9301

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That sucks, sending us to your site to read the review. Desperate for clicks?

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
That sucks, sending us to your site to read the review. Desperate for clicks?

Our apologies @Rod9301

SkiEssentials is a sponsor here on PugSki.com and has been since the beginning. PugSki asked us to share our blog content here on the forums. You'll also find links on the pugski.com home page that link directly to our Chairlift Chat blog. We really enjoy sharing our gear reviews with PugSki. We love the community and love discussing ski equipment trends and our experiences on new and changing products.

We certainly did not mean to mislead you into thinking we're just fishing for website clicks where we shouldn't be.

On a separate note, these skis really do rip. That's me in the video having a blast on them!

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
SkiEssentials, I really value your input & reviews, here at Pugski and at Epic, and also the killer deals you offer !

Keep up the great work ! ~ Andy

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Rod9301, @SkiEssentials is an apporved sponsor on the site and is allowed to have links. As mentioned by others in this thread, they contribute much to the community and offer some of the best deals around.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
- nice review, can I ask for a comparison to K2 Pinnacle 105?

Personally, I think the HD is a big improvement over the original Soul7 but I still like the Pinnacle 105 better. I find the K2 to be quieter, much smoother and more importanty more fun in every condition I have tried both in.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Thanks...if I had a crystal ball to confirm I'll hit enough measurable snow days to investment in that end of a quiver. I'll see what kind of off season deals pop up. Was looking more at 98 to 100 under foot for versatility.

Sponsor

Staff online