• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2017 Kastle FX95HP 181 with Tyrollia Attack 16 bindings

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
I bought these from another forum member a few weeks back. Skis are in awesome shape and are really great skis. However they are too similar to my BMX 105 HP's to own both. They are size 181 and come with Tyrollia attack 16 bindings mounted for 306 BSL. They can be adjusted to fit boots from size 25-27.5 without remounting. I am asking $600 with bindings or $500 without bindings + shipping.

IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

Thanks,

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
P

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
Would also trade for FX95HP in size 173 with similar bindings and in similar condition. Would have to fit a size 26.5 boot without remounting.

James

Out There
Instructor
That would be a nice ski people...
Solid binding.

TS
P

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
Yeah it really is a killer setup just a tad long for me. Want to replace it with the 173.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I agree... it sounds awesome. I have the SR 100 so it's a bit redundant for me.
Not really, this ski has a very different feel than the SR100. This is a much stronger crud buster and the SR100 is much more of a finesse ski. Really, so different that the two could actually coexist in the same quiver. Oh, you weren't looking for that to "help" your internal angst were you ;).

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
^^ Agreed very different ski. Don't let what's underfoot determine a skis ability or personality. in this case @Philpug 's on the mark, Great ski for the right person in the right location/conditions.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ones skis could get run over by a car in the parking lot. Be prepared!

You are saying that it would happen....just that it could...As 'day say' in certain darkened alleys...accidents happen. ;) @vanhoskier, do you want @James to, as 'dey say' again, take care if it? :cool:

I have this whole scene playing out on my head...

VanhoSkier, played by Charlez Theron just off of her roll as the Atomic Blonde and looking to not be type chose the softer roll as 'Wendy". Wendy was coming off of Blue Mountain Pa after a one of the spectacular powder days that Blue in known for, is walking back to her car through the dark lower parking lot. At the end of section B, she sees a Land Rover with Conn. plates idling with just it's parking lights on...in the drivers seat, she can make out the glow of a cigarette of the driver, wearing dark Varnettes who looks like mysteriously like James (but played by Joe Pesci). The hair on the back of Wendy's head starts to stand up as she quickens her pace back to her Subaru. As she hastely starts walking faster and faster, she slips on an ice patch of frozen Pabst. As she goes flalling in the air she thinks that she should have taken the suggestion that she put a walking sole on her race boots..or at least use cat tracks. Skies and poles go flying, the only thing holding the skis together and protecting the bases is her "lucky" Pugski.com ski trap. The fall feels like it is taking minutes, but is happening in a split second. All the while the Land Rover starts excellerating down the lane. The lights come on and the Rover is screaming right towards Wendy and she puts out her Hestra gloved hand as if that would stop it. Thoughts run through Wendy's mind as she thinks this might be the end....Did I use the right wax tonight...I should have donated more to the site...Did I buckle my boots before I put them in my boot bag...all sane thoughts someone thinks before they are going to perish. In the last second the Land Rover swerves and redirects it's demonic attention to the silver Stöckli's just a few feet away from Wendy. As in any cheesy film, time slows down and Wendy can only slowly gasp a Nooooooooo.... as the Hesta reaches for the skis. /fade to flashback scene where Wendy is happily opening the box from when the skis were shipped to her all to The Turtles, "So Hapy Together".

The Land Rover drives directly over the shiny Stockli's and speeds off, Wendy hears a voice yelling from the Rover "So Bob, see accidents do happen..." Wendy stands up and shakes her fist at the Rover and screams "I just applied DPS's Phantom Base Treatment to those ski, you bastard!!!!. /Fade out.

The next morning, Weny wakes up in her own bed wondering if it was all a dream or not. She logs on to Pugski.com and gets a PM from @procos wanting to know if she is still interested in the Kastle. Wendy lets out a blood curdling scream. /The End.

James

Out There
Instructor
Nooooooo! Slowed down too,like in Old School with the tranquilizer gun? Nice.
But if Joe Pesci was the pepetrator he'd grab the skis and beat them against a column.
Btw, I'm not agreeing to be played by Joe...

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You are saying that it would happen....just that it could...As 'day say' in certain darkened alleys...accidents happen. ;) @vanhoskier, do you want @James to, as 'dey say' again, take care if it? :cool:

I have this whole scene playing out on my head...

VanhoSkier, played by Charlez Theron just off of her roll as the Atomic Blonde and looking to not be type chose the softer roll as 'Wendy". Wendy was coming off of Blue Mountain Pa after a one of the spectacular powder days that Blue in known for, is walking back to her car through the dark lower parking lot. At the end of section B, she sees a Land Rover with Conn. plates idling with just it's parking lights on...in the drivers seat, she can make out the glow of a cigarette of the driver, wearing dark Varnettes who looks like mysteriously like James (but played by Joe Pesci). The hair on the back of Wendy's head starts to stand up as she quickens her pace back to her Subaru. As she hastely starts walking faster and faster, she slips on an ice patch of frozen Pabst. As she goes flalling in the air she thinks that she should have taken the suggestion that she put a walking sole on her race boots..or at least use cat tracks. Skies and poles go flying, the only thing holding the skis together and protecting the bases is her "lucky" Pugski.com ski trap. The fall feels like it is taking minutes, but is happening in a split second. All the while the Land Rover starts excellerating down the lane. The lights come on and the Rover is screaming right towards Wendy and she puts out her Hestra gloved hand as if that would stop it. Thoughts run through Wendy's mind as she thinks this might be the end....Did I use the right wax tonight...I should have donated more to the site...Did I buckle my boots before I put them in my boot bag...all sane thoughts someone thinks before they are going to perish. In the last second the Land Rover swerves and redirects it's demonic attention to the silver Stöckli's just a few feet away from Wendy. As in any cheesy film, time slows down and Wendy can only slowly gasp a Nooooooooo.... as the Hesta reaches for the skis. /fade to flashback scene where Wendy is happily opening the box from when the skis were shipped to her all to The Turtles, "So Hapy Together".

The Land Rover drives directly over the shiny Stockli's and speeds off, Wendy hears a voice yelling from the Rover "So Bob, see accidents do happen..." Wendy stands up and shakes her fist at the Rover and screams "I just applied DPS's Phantom Base Treatment to those ski, you bastard!!!!. /Fade out.

The next morning, Weny wakes up in her own bed wondering if it was all a dream or not. She logs on to Pugski.com and gets a PM from @procos wanting to know if she is still interested in the Kastle. Wendy lets out a blood curdling scream. /The End.

This post is so funny is so many ways....

Sponsor

Staff online