• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cage Match Comparison 2017 K2 OooLaLuv 85Ti vs 2017 K2 AllLuvit 88

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The Oolaluv and Victa 87 are on my VERY short list of Kenja "replacements". Turns out, I've lost almost 13 pounds and the Kenjas are just too stiff for me this season :( I want an all-mountain ski that will be my daily driver on everything but powder days, when I'll drag out the Santa Anas. I seem to like some metal in my skis. I really like my Kastle LX82s, but the full camber makes them a bit hooky (to me) so I really don't love skiing them off-piste. And anything over 90 underfoot REALLY torques my knees.

Kinda kicking myself for not picking the Oolaluvs up when I saw them on consignment. I'm sure they're gone now.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In a month, you'll have a chance to demo several options and see what tickles your fancy.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
In a month, you'll have a chance to demo several options and see what tickles your fancy.
:P:P:P
In the meantime, not sure what I'm going to do! I ski every day for work. Trying to get my hands on some Luv Sick 80s to demo soon.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:P:P:P
In the meantime, not sure what I'm going to do! I ski every day for work. Trying to get my hands on some Luv Sick 80s to demo soon.
See if you can find a Blizzard Cheyenne left over somewhere. Think 163 cm.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
See if you can find a Blizzard Cheyenne left over somewhere. Think 163 cm.
That's not a bad idea. As long as turn initiation isn't the same as with the Black Pearl. I sometimes think those skis put me into a bad habit of trying to "overdrive" initiation.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I skied the Alluvit 88 again yesterday and had a blast! #seriousfun

Sponsor

Staff online