• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The Big Bear season is usually done by the end of March anyway - so, yes, it will be a short season this year for sure.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nice!

river-z

searching for seasons
Skier
argh. I'm tempted to come up friday but wish there was more terrain open. traffic is gonna be bad too.

Somebody convince me it's worth it.

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We drove up last night. Traffic was better than usual but no snow so far and the predicted amounts are dwindling. It sprinkled last night for about an hour but it wasn’t heavy enough to have done any damage. On the bright side Mammoth just got 5 feet!

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Not enough! The skiing was hard and fast ... and, with no new terrain open, crowded. The snow was better last weekend. @socalgal Did you get any runs in before the avalanche.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yup! They were slow to open, around 7.50. We got in about 5 runs before the lifts stopped. Plus we stopped for the free breakfast.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I wonder if SS will open up any more runs at all this year :huh:

nochaser

Booting up
Skier
Hi everyone. Thinking about going up there tomorrow...it’s been two yrs since my last visit. How is the coverage and how does the snow hold during the day?

Sponsor

Staff online