• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I love Magic. I've been to the bar several times but I plan to actually ski there next season. I've been afraid due to it's steepness. However, I know what trails to hit and what ones to avoid. I have no excuse because my friend's house is right down the street and I work at Bromley so I'm in the area a lot. I love Geoff's alpine reports as well. We'll be in the area the weekend after 4th of July for Magic's fireworks celebration.

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
We'll be in the area the weekend after 4th of July for Magic's fireworks celebration.
Your saying the weekend of the 14th there's a big party at night?
Magic's steep trails- the steepest the snow just gets blown off so you can't ski it.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Your saying the weekend of the 14th there's a big party at night?
Magic's steep trails- the steepest the snow just gets blown off so you can't ski it.

No the 4th is a wednesday so the weekend after is July 6-8th. Magic's 4th of July celebration is July 7th.

Ha ha about Magic. I figured I'd either bring my SL skis and have fun on the blown off trails or bring something fatter and have fun on the ungroomed trails, I hear they don't groom everything. Worst case there's always the bar ;).

Last edited:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Nice. Waiting for our ski club to announce the out west and European trips which should be any day this summer. I didn't join the trip planning committee this year so I have to wait like everyone else now.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Last season our ski club went to tahoe and there was a lower trip cost for members who had epic passes.

This season the club is headed to Aspen at the end of March in 2019. We'll be there with bells on. I've never skied Colorado so I'm stoked. It hasn't officially been announced yet but a little birdie told me :)

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online