• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2017-18 T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Won't be at A-basin, but I will be doing T.N.O.T.S. (Tuesday Night on the Snow) over here in the greater Midwest.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I was just thinking about my non-participation in T.I.T.S yesterday ogsmile.

This Tuesday as in tomorrow? That sounds awesome, but Wed is my earliest opening and I was thinking about heading to A-Basin since it’s been a couple months and a Beavers run is in order...

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I went yesterday and it was even colder. Never been so cold on a lift with the sun in my face!

:eek:

I am going to A Basin tomorrow. PM if you guys want to meet, it would be awesome.

K
We will be in seminars most of the day tomorrow. YAY.

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
TNOTS fast turned into SITPR (sitting in the patrol room) tonight due to the increadably warm temperatures here.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TNOTS fast turned into SITPR (sitting in the patrol room) tonight due to the increadably warm temperatures here.
That doesn't sound good.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I went yesterday and it was even colder. Never been so cold on a lift with the sun in my face!

:eek:

I am going to A Basin tomorrow. PM if you guys want to meet, it would be awesome.

K
We made stop on our way through to Denver for SIA.
Seminars start Wednesday then we'll be doing Reports from the Floor Thursday-Saturday. Busy week ahead.
Sorry we'll miss you tomorrow.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
We made stop on our way through to Denver for SIA.
Seminars start Wednesday then we'll be doing Reports from the Floor Thursday-Saturday. Busy week ahead.
Sorry we'll miss you tomorrow.

rain check! Just going for a quick ski because conditions are really good right now! (which I am sure you guys noticed today!) Have fun at the show, it should be really good this year. Interesting times!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was just thinking about my non-participation in T.I.T.S yesterday ogsmile.

This Tuesday as in tomorrow? That sounds awesome, but Wed is my earliest opening and I was thinking about heading to A-Basin since it’s been a couple months and a Beavers run is in order...
Sorry we missed you.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I've gotten a lot of great T.I.T.s this month, the conditions and pics... not so great, but it could be worse. IMG_20180102_204433.jpg IMG_20180109_161818.jpg IMG_20180123_113050.jpg

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
So for todays T.i.T.S, event, we had another not untypical New England day. After @James sent me the 'state of the mountain' address from the end of day Sunday, I was not overly optimistic. Was expecting HARD, FAST whitish concrete. So to make the most of it I was either gonna ride a pair of Rossi 165cm SL skis or my Dynastar Speed Course Ti's. I wound up with the later and they proved just about perfect. The snow was actually better than expected, it was edgeable AND fast and throw in dead flat light too till later in the day. What could possibly go wrong. :eek: The Course Ti's were reminding me that they reward precision and punish the lazy! But if I did my job they certainly held up their end. Nice ski for the work @ hand :D

So it all worked out in the end... don't you just love when that happens?!

Why is this labeled COLORADO? :huh:

T.i.T.S. are everywhere!!!

Last edited:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Sounds like today could be a good T.I.T.S. at Loveland.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
First Chair to the very top today and first tracks down Golden Eagle. It was just amazing to ski steep untracked deep and blower pow. So rare in a ski resort.

IMG_0333.JPG