• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Here are some close-ups of the items:
sticker pack.jpg
ski strap.jpg
ski strap.jpg
Ball Cap.jpg
t-shirts.jpg
Large 13" x 13.5" silkscreened distressed t-shirt graphic
detail.jpg
(Below) Swoop neck option for women
swoop front & back mockup sm.jpg
Phil and Trica.jpg
Buff.jpg
book.jpg
Wayne Wong signing the K2 books
wayne wong.jpg

DonC

Squeezing into my stabilyx tights
Skier
Cool, so let me just make sure I understand the graphic: Ringo is holding his skis in the most 'evolved' way- balanced on the shoulder but at an angle less likely to whack George in the face when turning around. George is doing the typical cool over the shoulder thing but could easily take out Paul by accident. Paul and John look like beginners whose skis are going to slip out of their hands in the parking lot. :thumb:

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Cool, so let me just make sure I understand the graphic: Ringo is holding his skis in the most 'evolved' way- balanced on the shoulder but at an angle less likely to whack George in the face when turning around. George is doing the typical cool over the shoulder thing but could easily take out Paul by accident. Paul and John look like beginners whose skis are going to slip out of their hands in the parking lot. :thumb:

Pretty much! Based on my extensive study and research before designing the shirts:
Look at Ringo's skills on skis!
beatles on skis.jpg
Paul is definitely a poser while George is looking cool.
Beatles_001_web_z_z.jpg
...and John, what can I say?
snow-2-john-lennon.jpg

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Those are nice!

Old boot

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hey ! you know I cant get around on this frickin( Canadian spelling for a work spelt close , remember Canadians are polite) letter thing with the fancy picture screen attached, So put a 150 pack aside for me, I wear the same size you do as I have used your stuff in the past (nice stuff it was also) so put me down for extra fat like you.

(I have my Vail pass so maybe just swing by and pick it up for a few days)

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 33553
First batch ready to ship out. Is yours in this pile? If not, that means you haven't donated yet. What keeping you? We need the $$ and you need the swag ;)

Hopefully there are several bins of packages going out. Pug-swag is the ultimate holiday gift.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I had to post this again -- it is just too cool that Wayne Wong signed the K2 books!

The K2 50 YEARS OF SERIOUS FUN book, by the way, is pretty sweet even before the autograph! A 200-page book celebrating 50 years of K2 Sports. This piece was honored with an “Ullr Award” for best book by the Skiing Heritage Hall of Fame in 2013.

wayne wong classic.jpg
wayne wong skier.jpg
wayne wong.jpeg
book.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@PisteOff , Nicely done!!
We have worked hard to find the right items, with the right quality and appeal.
Love the look of the 1/4 Zip with the classic logo(designed by @Bob Barnes ), and the items with the limited designs by @Dave Petersen,

To anyone and everyone who've clicked on that donate button, I would love to hear what stands out for you and what items you're stoked about.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Phil sporting his club colors with pugski t-shirt with large, distressed graphic.

Phil with tshirt 2.jpg

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@PisteOff , Nicely done!!
We have worked hard to find the right items, with the right quality and appeal.
Love the look of the 1/4 Zip with the classic logo(designed by @Bob Barnes ), and the items with the limited designs by @Dave Petersen,

To anyone and everyone who've clicked on that donate button, I would love to hear what stands out for you and what items you're stoked about.

Quarter-zip, T and straps are very nice. Shirts are comfortable. I’m gonna get a ton of use out of that buff. It is far better than any other buff I have.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Quarter-zip, T and straps are very nice. Shirts are comfortable. I’m gonna get a ton of use out of that buff. It is far better than any other buff I have.
Were you with us when we picked out the buff at SIA last year?
I love my buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online