• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Not much of a storm, but 3” and cooler temps stopped the bleeding.

Al sez lower mountain trails have been consolidated, which looks to mean that Ramrod bumps are being/have been harvested.

68F6791E-FE87-4471-A0D3-69D2945F2BB6.png

C0599969-02C0-46E1-AC76-8841392800D3.png

TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I’m pretty much just in the make it to June 3rd camp at this point.

After surviving HS graduation for the two oldest - wait! there’s still the track awards banquet tonite for event #600 in the last two weeks - 60 degrees and an Odell IPA is a lot more appealing at this point than East Wall.

:flask:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m pretty much just in the make it to June 3rd camp at this point.

After surviving HS graduation for the two oldest - wait! there’s still the track awards banquet tonite for event #600 in the last two weeks - 60 degrees and an Odell IPA is a lot more appealing at this point than East Wall.

:flask:

MAYhem!

Every time someone asks if it's sad to be an empty nester, Exbihit A on the "no" side is the May calendar, and the ... banquets. And awards ceremonies. And... :facepalm:

(You'll be glad to know I attended my last ever soccer banquet with a fresh gash across my face from er ducking a rope at ABasin ... I was actually coming back IN to the ski area; it was a powder day and I knew I could get in some laps before the weekend noon ordeal-I-mean-banquet.)

TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
^^^that’s an excellent coping wound for a final banquet ogsmile.

I’m taking boy 3 who only “continued” to 9th grade this year to A-Basin tomorrow. At least two of us are going to get sliding on snow therapy. And one of us will get Odell therapy.

My poor daughter has this respiratory bug that’s going around and has literally broken out in hives. I’m getting scared to even look in the mirror.

MAYhem indeed :rocks:

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
I'm planning to head up early Saturday for a few hours of laps if anyone else will be around.

Reactions: nay
TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
We were planning on Sunday, but other things prevail. I was looking forward to Festival if the Brewpubs and making one of my sons designated driver, but not to be.

I’m probably only hitting closing on the 3rd at this point.

TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
And as expected, no extension weekends. They are going to 4:00 on Sunday.

F7DB7562-CA7E-4FDC-AF55-6D61BAAF01C8.png