• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2016 Völkl RTM 84 - 177cm GOOD CONDITION

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Up for sale are the RTM 84's that belong to my SO (yes he knows I'm selling them lol). Michael bought these brand new in the spring of 2016 and skied them pretty regularly for the next 2 seasons. He really hasn't skied them much this season and seems to have fallen out of love with them. If not on his Stockli Laser AX skis he seems to have developed a preference for his fatter skis and skis those and these awesome 84's have been pretty much been sitting idle.

I will post pictures later as they are in Vermont currently. They are in great shape and are freshly tuned. The RTM is a great hard snow ski but also somewhat versatile in varied conditions as well. It's got a decent shovel so is fun in a few inches of powder as well. Michael has gotten into trees and ungroomed recently and just doesn't fancy these as much these days. However, they are great skis and they deserve to be skied, not sitting idle in our ski locker.

Here's a review the Phil did about this ski a bit ago.

https://www.pugski.com/threads/thumbnail-review-2016-volkl-rtm84.4/

We can meet up in CT, western Mass or southern Vermont. Otherwise I'm happy to ship them to you.

$399 or best offer shipped.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.

20190331_145807.jpg 20190331_145818.jpg 20190331_145824.jpg 20190331_145827.jpg 20190331_145742.jpg 20190331_145745.jpg 20190331_145747.jpg 20190331_145751.jpg

Last edited:

Klik

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I might be interested. Did you ever get around to posting pictures of them? Just want a better idea of what kind of shape they're in

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
>>>>>>>>>> PRICE REDUCTION<<<<<<<<<<<

$350 or best offer shipped. Cheaper if you can pick up in CT or southern Vermont.

What's is your best price? Thanks

I am guessing her best price is about $1,500 but chances are thats not what you were thinking. ;) She has $350.00 posted. Make her a fair and reasonable offer and see if she accepts. I am guessing "best price" is one that you are willing to pay, make an offer, if she accepts it, great, if not part friends.

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Price is flexible. Obviously as the seller I'd like the most I can get. A potential buyer is going to want to pay the least. However, that's where negotiations come in. If you are interested in the skis shoot me a pm with an offer and we can see if we can't get something shaking.

Last edited:
TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Well I had a fair offer on the skis but I talked to my SO and he wants to ski them this season to see how he feels about them. He hasn't skied them since March or so of 2018 but they are his skis so...………..his choice. He'll take them out early season so I'll know their fate in just a few months.

I'll still keep this listing active because I am pretty sure that as soon as he skis these he'll be going right back to his Stockli Laser Ax's faster than you can say #whatwasIthinking.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well I had a fair offer on the skis but I talked to my SO and he wants to ski them this season to see how he feels about them. He hasn't skied them since March or so of 2018 but they are his skis so...………..his choice. He'll take them out early season so I'll know their fate in just a few months.

I'll still keep this listing active because I am pretty sure that as soon as he skis these he'll be going right back to his Stockli Laser Ax's faster than you can say #whatwasIthinking.

In jest...Lol....my family gets pissed when “I” start purging “their” gear....

I think what he really means is:

#dontsellmyshitwithoutasking

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid