• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2016 Volkl Kenja skis 170cm

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
$400 shipped

I've finally decided to part with my beloved Volkl Kenjas. They are 170cm in length and come with Rossignol Axium Demo Bindings. These are great skis that can handle hard pack, powder and everything in between. They currently retail for $549 brand new without bindings. These are yours with bindings for a fraction of the cost.

A little about the Kenja

The Volkl Kenja got a few updates this season with a slightly wider waist, tapered tip and the addition of rocker in the tail. The Kenja still has vertical sidewalls and Volkl's Power Construction that makes it torsionally solid, stable at high speeds, and very responsive. Volkl has increased the waist width up to 90mm to increase its ability to crush crud, and provide a little extra flotation in powder. Taper in the tip will reduce that hooky or grabby feeling that skis can get in the deep snow. The new rocker profile has rocker in the tip to keep you on top of the fresh snow, initiate turns faster on the groomers, and absorb the negative vibrations caused by bumps or crud. Camber underfoot will still provide you with the same strong edge hold and rebound that the Kenja has always had. Now with Rocker in the tail the she is more maneuverable than before by releasing you from a turn with less effort. Volkl's Multi-Layer Wood Core has a firm Ash Wood under the binding mounting platform for additional screw retention, and a Poplar Wood in the tips and tails for a smooth flex. It is time for you to find out how one of the most popular skis could have been improved, but Volkl has done it with the new Kenja.