• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 2016 J Skis the Metal

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
I have a pair of J Skis the Metal in 180 with 4-5 days skiing on them. Skis are mounted for size 26.5 boot but can be adjusted for boots between 25-27.5 without remounting. I am asking $450 + shipping for the skis without bindings and $550 + shipping with bindings. Feel Free to send questions.

IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG
IMG_0981.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG

Thanks,

Chuck

Last edited:

Eddie S

Putting on skis
Skier
Thank you for the link, Tricia. I'm considering buying my first pair of skis and boots, and these seem worth considering. I can only swing a one quiver pair, so an all-mountain type, for a 61-YO intermediate skier who goes off-piste whenever possible, but spends plenty of time on groomers, would fit the bill. I'm 5'11" & 180 lbs., so these seem reasonably sized for me (or not?). Foot size is 10.5 men's, so the bindings may have to be reset, but that isn't a problem.

Would these get me where I want to go? Advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Thank you for the link, Tricia. I'm considering buying my first pair of skis and boots, and these seem worth considering. I can only swing a one quiver pair, so an all-mountain type, for a 61-YO intermediate skier who goes off-piste whenever possible, but spends plenty of time on groomers, would fit the bill. I'm 5'11" & 180 lbs., so these seem reasonably sized for me (or not?). Foot size is 10.5 men's, so the bindings may have to be reset, but that isn't a problem.

Would these get me where I want to go? Advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Also feel free to contact @JLev here or his email/phone [email protected] (802) 585-1098

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
@Eddie S -- letting people know where you ski most often would help a lot in answering your inquiry.

Eddie S

Putting on skis
Skier
@Eddie S -- letting people know where you ski most often would help a lot in answering your inquiry.
Hello, jmeb. Good point - thank you! I hadn't thought of that. I ski most often at Taos and southern Colorado - places I can drive to in a day or so from the TX coast.

TS
P

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
I think they would be perfect for what you want to do. However it would be great for someone to speak up besides me since I am the seller. I am selling because I also have a pair of Nordica Enforcer 100's and Atomic Automatic 117's which is my perfect 2 ski quiver. However I took only these out to Park City last year for 5 days and they were an awesome one ski quiver. I skied them the first 2 days in hard contitions and then the last 3 we got dumped on and they were awesome powder skis. They pretty much do everything well. Here is an awesome review and the review is pretty spot on.

http://blistergearreview.com/gear-reviews/j-skis-the-metal

Let me know if you decide you want to grab them,

Thanks,

Chuck

TS
P

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
Price drop. $375 + shipping for skis without bindings and $475 + shipping for skis with bindings.