• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2016 Head Monster 83, 177cm, GTO 15 bindings. $225 + ship

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Thinning the herd to fund some new skis. These things like to go and require a skilled pilot. So if you need a high-performing frontside-oriented ski these are it. Kill it on groomers with great edge hold, incredibly damp and stable through crud, and snappy through bumps. These things love speed. Perfect Western early season/low-tide ski, or East coast everyday ski. Many reviews on the board.

Skis:
- 2016 Head Monster 83
- 177cm
- 83mm waist
- 18m radius
- Condition: About 10 days of use. Light base scratches. Have never been ground or machine-tuned (only hand tuned.) A fresh grind would have them looking like new. First mount.

Binding:
- Head GTO15. (aka Head Mojo 15.)
- Full metal construction (i.e. high-end race binding).
- Mounted on the line for a 315BSL (i.e. 27.5 boot). Can adjust +/- 1 mondo size. I can remount for you if necessary (but please get them retested for your specific DIN this year.)

I'd like to get $225 net to me. $10 of that will go back to a PugSki donation. Shipping at cost. I can add a fresh layer of wax and a light hand-tune (2-degrees) on the edges if you wish. Feel free to ask questions.

00303_fV2dGJKGvEU_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_ghAnPGZY1Kh_1200x900.jpg

01717_iJBJGIQanU2_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_aS2BJF8R5Hq_1200x900.jpg

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
arrgh, wish you'd posted this in early June...

TS
jmeb

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
@jmeb Flat price option?

Will consider. Don't have another use for these clamps at the moment and they go well with the ski. If someone wants them here and the net to me is the same I'm happy to split them up. Something like $160 for the skis and $65 for the clamps.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Another Aaaarrgghhh.....I just received my Renoun Z-90’s. Must resist........but...but....but...for only $225.....but I’d have to remount the bindings and I don’t need a 15 DIN binding.....but they’re in great condition....but can I really trust @jmeb, after all this is the internet....but this Pugski, so it’s different.....but do I really need these...but does that even matter, it’s not about “need”, it’s about feeding my obsession....

Oh, sorry, was that my out loud voice? You weren’t supposed to hear that.

TS
jmeb

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Another Aaaarrgghhh.....I just received my Renoun Z-90’s. Must resist........but...but....but...for only $225.....but I’d have to remount the bindings and I don’t need a 15 DIN binding.....but they’re in great condition....but can I really trust @jmeb, after all this is the internet....but this Pugski, so it’s different.....but do I really need these...but does that even matter, it’s not about “need”, it’s about feeding my obsession....

Oh, sorry, was that my out loud voice? You weren’t supposed to hear that.

I can remount for ya if you give me your BSL and preferred mount point. And while you don't need a DIN 15 binding, these go from 5-15 and will last forever and ever. A light grind and tune would have them pretty much perfect.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These bindings are the Pivot 15's of Tyrolia, best housing with the most range of settings.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Check your PMs

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I've sent a message. Will back off if @Mothertucker has earlier dibs.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
As far as I'm concerned you were in the thread first and you're offering actual money first - :thumb: - I'll go do more bike :D My participation here was more of a 'help a bro out' type than anything else.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I made an offer on the skis flat, since I'd have to remount anyway (I'm at 326 bsl) and you've spoken up for the bindings.
But I'm happy to bid on the package if you don't actually want the bindings yourself.

Sponsor