• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2016 Aspen Gathering

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The 2017 vote / potluck party will be at my condo tomorrow night, Saturday, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The vote will be at 7:30.
Address will be shared via private message - spread it, but NOT on the open internet. I am near the Snowmass base village. There is no parking at the condo -- the bus stop in the garage is nearby, or you can park in that garage for free if you enter after 5 pm.

Even if you can't bring anything for pot luck, come anyway. I'll prime the pump with a few pizzas or something.

And think about nomination proposals... remember, a good story, a seasonal timeframe, and a gathermeister makes a good proposal.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
The 2017 vote / potluck party will be at my condo tomorrow night, Saturday, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The vote will be at 7:30.
Address will be shared via private message - spread it, but NOT on the open internet. I am near the Snowmass base village. There is no parking at the condo -- the bus stop in the garage is nearby, or you can park in that garage for free if you enter after 5 pm.

Even if you can't bring anything for pot luck, come anyway. I'll prime the pump with a few pizzas or something.

And think about nomination proposals... remember, a good story, a seasonal timeframe, and a gathermeister makes a good proposal.
will the results be announced after the vote? with dates to follow in the future? It sounds from afar that you have do a great job, all your hard work looks to have payed off, wish I could have made it this year and hoping for next year. Thanks Brad

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last nights Pugski party at Snowmass was a great time. My eyeball count of attendees would put it at 35-40 people and maybe more.

A few pics of the festivities.

Zanes Tavern tagged

View attachment 3538

Tricia recruiting the next generation

View attachment 3539

More to follow if my wonky internet settles down for any amount of time.
The dude in the red shirt joined pugski.com so he could be one of the cool kids :D

TS
jgiddyup

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
A few more party pics

Tricia and Bounceswoosh

IMG_5696.JPG

Deep thoughts

IMG_5709.JPG

MDF, Near Nyqvist, Mrs Grump looking at a different camera while Unpiste receives a signal from his robot master and King Grump contemplates the eternal beauty of his wife

IMG_5714.JPG

TS
jgiddyup

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
Last of the party pics

Ladies night featuring from the left Mgiddyup, Rainbow Jenny, Kascincion, Tricia, Lady Salina, Mrs Grump and Bounceswoosh

IMG_5711.JPG

Lofcaudio and Drewder

IMG_5707.JPG

Mgoiddyup and MDskier

IMG_5717.JPG

Near Nyqvist hoisting the champion Pugski/Shotzski of the year

IMG_5718.JPG

And a little after party party at the bowling alley with Rainbow Jenny, Unpiste, Matchctix, MDF, Lady Salina, Old Boot, Mrs Grump, King Grump, Near Nyqvist, Jgiddyup and Mgiddyup

IMG_5722.JPG

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last of the party pics

Ladies night featuring from the left Mgiddyup, Rainbow Jenny, Kascincion, Tricia, Lady Salina, Mrs Grump and Bounceswoosh

View attachment 3558

Lofcaudio and Drewder

View attachment 3561

Mgoiddyup and MDskier

View attachment 3559

Near Nyqvist hoisting the champion Pugski/Shotzski of the year

View attachment 3560

And a little after party party at the bowling alley with Rainbow Jenny, Unpiste, Matchctix, MDF, Lady Salina, Old Boot, Mrs Grump, King Grump, Near Nyqvist, Jgiddyup and Mgiddyup

View attachment 3562
I love it that the ShotzSki was in tow at the after party party.

I also love it that we have such a great mix of women on this site and at the GTG's

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Tricia - I suspect you mean @Rainbow Jenny was ripping it up on the Sambas. Although I WAS doing a pretty darn good job myself yesterday and today, it was at Nubs, not Aspen! (Had a couple of fun days, though. Skied with volklgirl and her DH for a while today.)

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Glad to see you've had great snow and weather, especially for the hike yesterday. I grabbed this image from the Highlands webcam at 11 am yesterday when it looked like you were probably starting to hike:

Aspen_Highlands-2016_0205_110000.jpg.jpg

Wish I was there. Have fun!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I also love it that we have such a great mix of women on this site and at the GTG's

I read this quote literally seconds after showing the picture with all the ladies to @Luvbug , and we commented on all the women at the Gathering.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Took a break from up valley and skied at Sunlight. What a gem! Still found untracked 4 days after the last snow, great vertical and fun trees! Plus, the daily lift ticket is only $ IMG_20160207_113742726.jpg IMG_20160207_114811817_HDR.jpg IMG_20160207_114821104.jpg IMG_20160207_123625706.jpg IMG_20160207_123629902.jpg IMG_20160207_123638186.jpg IMG_20160207_141031225_HDR.jpg 65! @Chris Geib @James @SBrown

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Sponsor

Staff online