• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2016-2017 Vail Resorts Season Passes

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Received the details via email today. So much for Vail Resorts' vision of providing guests an equal experience, which is why they wanted to end the program in the first place. I guess for guests that overpay substantially, they will offer an elite experience instead.

Hot off the press... the "Platinum Pass" is the new "Fast Pass". The cost $2500 for the season plus the price of a pass. It is also available for $150 per day. I was ready for them to double the previous pricing, but this is crazy. I'm out. Looking at the details, Northstar will now get $700 less from me in pass sales. No reason to have an Epic Pass if I don't have a "Fast Pass" so that's $300 in savings on my season pass and $400 savings on the "Fast Pass". I'm thinking a 2016-17 pass to Squaw/Alpine so I can enjoy what will likely be an extended spring of skiing is a great use of those funds;)
They've been advertising the crap out of the Platinum Experience at Northstar the past few weeks.
It looks like the have a whole new "Platinum Experience" product package that includes annual or daily prices for (what used to be) Fast Pass.
You can pay $2,500/year or $150.00/day to skip the lift line.
The store where I work has set up a Platinum Personal Shopping experience, but I don't see that on the product list. :huh:

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
They've been advertising the crap out of the Platinum Experience at Northstar the past few weeks.
It looks like the have a whole new "Platinum Experience" product package that includes annual or daily prices for (what used to be) Fast Pass.
The store where I work has set up a Platinum Personal Shopping experience, but I don't see that on the product list. :huh:

Copper has had a "skip the lift line" pass for years, fwiw.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This has gone from about $350 upgrade to $2,500 in less than 5 years.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a fast pass in Park City that gets me out of having to stand in lift lines. It also gives me higher altitude, better snow and completely bypasses not only lift lines but VR itself and their many effects.

It's an extra $1,500. They call it the Deer Valley Season Pass.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:roflmao:

colospgmike

Putting on skis
Skier
Have to say skiing from the front range and being able to go Tu-Thurs the Epic Local is a great deal for me. I tack on the 10 Vail days and get about 5 with about 25-35 ski days per season. Add on the early/late season that A Basin brings pretty hard to beat.