• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I enjoy hiking on ski areas in the summer, it is good to know what is under the snow.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
I refuse to see her naked, dunno. She's so beautiful in white!

Anyways, I just got an email from Rose. I simply pasted here, so the formatting is not right. But who cares, I'm drooling like a

:wag:

Tickets & LessonsSeason PassesPlan Your Trip
Tp5hOMSQb95JGTm8YH8nU_DfCyYPbqAEsVIBvz45CUMcNoedhMd-2xKotVhUPKJK5iKC_XNkx6zz7Ro78FU6xoFmCXTcaVe6JvGCkKa-i2I5rBcpDfwqyCsZIMpQo4evaG6EpTsu-waX4U0=s0-d-e1-ft

Bobo's Labor Day Weekend "In-Tents" Sale
is the best time to purchase your
Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe Season Pass or Team Falcons program
for the 2017-2018 season.

r2ACjKyAsBLJF3byXFQTHBHV3d4KG0PRU9RheCBdTcCWdLGJOPakExYxHeqA-xgOwFbJUkb67YC-cxBEQGjVlgT5uix22e8GlU-WB0On2DLqZj6o1lyo-lG06MyvQiS5HVCPr8xsC8piCOM=s0-d-e1-ft

Season Pass
Options 2017-18

Premier Pass
No Blackout Dates
Adult 24+ $549
Young Adult 16-23 $449
Child 6-15 $249

*NEW- The Value Pass
9 Blackout Dates
Adult 24+ $449
Young Adult 16-23 $349
Child 6-15 $199

Mid-Week Pass
Monday-Friday
9 Blackout dates
$349

My Pass
Choose any weekday and ski that day all season
$249

All Pass details available at
www.skirose.com

Purchase your Season Pass, Falcons Program, or simply take a new pass photo Labor Day weekend at
Bobo's and recieve a
$25 Bobo's Cash Coupon!*
(*Good on a single item purchase of $50 or more. 1 coupon per item. Expires 12/15/17, excludes swap items and gift cards.)

Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
will be onsite
selling passes and taking pass photos.

Friday-Monday
September 1-4
9am-7pm

Bobo's Ski-Board-Reno
DIRECTIONS

The "Refer a Friend"Program
earns you money!*

Refer a friend, co-worker, family member or anyone to
purchase a season pass and
earn $50.00!
*Ages 6+, Tykes do not apply.
gHKtnMYTnvkndiCceaaHBs3XqvcQmSOu5ZvWisxqo8vvOeCY75ptVTWhCiw71_VHfdfq4ZbFLHmQsArMZce2OPsN79vHKBfBsKv4O9VEl4k726DA7VE4ThqLlkdo8zvZB4GYjUnj1UbjnqY=s0-d-e1-ft

Follow Us on Social Media

Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
775-849-0704
[email protected]
www.skirose.com

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've never skied there, but think I will this winter! Just wondering about the drive from Tahoe City to Mt Rose.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've never skied there, but think I will this winter! Just wondering about the drive from Tahoe City to Mt Rose.
We have passes there for next season, you will have to join us.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wo

Would love to. Working on ski lease in Tahoe City. Not sure how to go from there to Rose. Through Incline?
Yup, follow the signs to Reno then look for the lifts and trails on the right.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Yup, follow the signs to Reno then look for the lifts and trails on the right.

Yes. It's a tricky road with bad weather. Rose is best in weekdays if you can make it. The locals are lovely. I also have passes, give a shout here when you head up, and very likely someone can get you in at a discount :)

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes. It's a tricky road with bad weather. Rose is best in weekdays if you can make it. The locals are lovely. I also have passes, give a shout here when you head up, and very likely someone can get you in at a discount :)
I have lots of week days off.I will sometimes ski on Sundays, but Saturdays are usually no-go for me. It'd be fun to meet some more Pugskiers this season. I skied with @Pumba at Squaw last winter and enjoyed it :)

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Note: the Labor Day pass sale event is in RENO at Bobo's.

Mt Rose office at ski area is closed this weekend.

A bit disappointing as they have no Senior option. Only the Midweek $349 pass for all adults.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Note: the Labor Day pass sale event is in RENO at Bobo's.

Mt Rose office at ski area is closed this weekend.

A bit disappointing as they have no Senior option. Only the Midweek $349 pass for all adults.

Thank you John, that's great info.

In terms of Seniors: I think most of their regulars renew in the spring , when season renewals are really low. I am not sure that they could Limbo any lower :)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia and myself will be at Blue Zone Sports in Truckee this weekend helping out with their tent sale! Please stop by to say hi to us and @Sierrajim. If you plan being there early, bring us coffee (cream no sugar) or around lunch time, something low carb we would appreciate it. Mid day Saturday we will be reporting from the sale with a Facebook Live report so stay tuned for that!

If you are in South Lake, check out their new location there and/or in Minden in the Walmart Center.

TahoeCharlie

...Major Tom...
Skier
@Tricia and myself will be at Blue Zone Sports in Truckee this weekend helping out with their tent sale! Please stop by to say hi to us and @Sierrajim. If you plan being there early, bring us coffee (cream no sugar) or around lunch time, something low carb we would appreciate it. Mid day Saturday we will be reporting from the sale with a Facebook Live report so stay tuned for that!

If you are in South Lake, check out their new location there and/or in Minden in the Walmart Center.

Does this mean you two won't be at NS this winter or is that still TBD?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Lets move all the new discussion fot the 2017-18 thread HERE, this thread is now closed for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online