• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thats an Instructor Road....Nice turns! LOL, see what did there? :popcorn:

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Thats an Instructor Road....Nice turns! LOL, see what did there? :popcorn:

Excellent railroad tracks.

It snowed the last 2 nights here in Breck. Looks like an inch or more above 13,000' and a dusting from 12,000'-13,000'. The south-east facing aspect on Boreas was very nicely blanketed. Sure is a pretty sight! :)

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I was hoping to get up there and see if there were any skiable lines (just something simple for Sept turns :) ), but I'm guessing there's been enough melt now that it may be not worth it looking at the summit depth ^^^^.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I was hoping to get up there and see if there were any skiable lines (just something simple for Sept turns :) ), but I'm guessing there's been enough melt now that it may be not worth it looking at the summit depth ^^^^.

Easy Sept turns for all you streakers, Copper's pile of leftover snow yesterday:

20160904_131208.jpg

20160904_131701.jpg

Last edited:

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Shorts was a bad choice for the September ski this morning up at St. Marys. Felt like fall had come in full force -- esp. compared to now at home in sunny Denver.

Worst conditions I've ever skied. But it completed my first year of skiing every month.

HgaDcC4.jpg

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Shorts was a bad choice for the September ski this morning up at St. Marys. Felt like fall had come in full force -- esp. compared to now at home in sunny Denver.

Worst conditions I've ever skied. But it completed my first year of skiing every month.

HgaDcC4.jpg

Congratulations! September St Mary's is really shitty. There are no other words for it.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier

HgaDcC4.jpg

It's amazingly bad :). Nice pic, though.

We still have Sept to go, and next weekend is out as those two are off to Cali to run XC. Will be ugly with grins.

image.jpeg

And is it just me, or do my socks go on forever?

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Screenshot_2016-09-14-17-48-50.png

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier

HgaDcC4.jpg

I actually thought the snow on September 6th was pretty good. The low angle stuff was rough, but the steeper pitches were great! Also, we lucked out and stumbled upon a slalom course that had been setup by a father/daughter team. Was that by any chance someone from this site??

At 0:40 there is a shot from that day...

Well the leaves have really started to change in the last few days. Here are a couple pics of the foliage from yesterday.

Woke up to 30* temps this morning in Breckenridge. Frost all over my deck and a blanket of snow above 10,000'. Hopefully this is a sign of more good things to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor