• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicentre

Putting on skis
Skier
This is a feeler post, to see if there is any interest in these skis. I really hate to part with them but I need a wider more versatile ski at the moment and my bank account currently isn't big enough for the size quiver I'd like to have. That said I won't be too terribly disappointed if I have to keep them.

Skis are in above average condition, have approximately 60 days on them. Look SPX12 bindings. Pictures incoming. One grind on a Wintersteiger.

$600 plus shipping?

Last edited:

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
any chance youd sell with out binding? Ill break those bindings in a couple bumps runs...

also any wider skis you have you mind on?

TS
epicentre

epicentre

Putting on skis
Skier
The bindings are adjustable bindings. These were demo skis from a local boutique shop that had about 15 days on them iirc before I snatched them up. The rest of the days are mine.. a lot of half and partial days in there. Gets brought on on groomer days and are a really good spring slush ski as well.

I've got my mind on a bonafide or invictus 99ti, maybe the tracer 98 as a light weight option. I demoed over a dozen skis this season these are the ones that really clicked with me. Anyways, a 50/50 ~100mm daily driver.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
How have these not sold yet for a measly $500 ?
The AX's are one of the most talked about skis over the last couple seasons - nothing but raves.
Someone buy these !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January