• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
That slushy corn snow looks so fun. Enforcers would eat it up, they would have to close the run.

Reveal made a full showing - I bet that's because A-Basin rented Enforcers and somebody decided to ski across when it still wasn't revealing.

From nothing to everything. Probably also why the entry was sticky.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
OMG. 100 degrees tomorrow in the Front Range.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
OMG. 100 degrees tomorrow in the Front Range.

So far this heat wave is staying cooler above 7K than our bad fire years a few years back where we were getting heat like the cities. It an endless forecast of sunny and 84 degrees.

90 tomorrow. It is Father's Day. Maybe that means I get to choose what we do?

Hmmmm....

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
So far this heat wave is staying cooler above 7K than our bad fire years a few years back where we were getting heat like the cities. It an endless forecast of sunny and 84 degrees.

90 tomorrow. It is Father's Day. Maybe that means I get to choose what we do?

Hmmmm....

It's weird. Forecast for today was 95, but it's not been nearly that hot. I think my husband said his car reported 80*. So maybe tomorrow's forecast is off, too?

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yeah, for me being bothered by the heat arrival is partly another manifestation of my skiing withdrawal symptoms. The skis are summer waxed and put away with the boots. The tuning and waxing setup is taken down and hidden. The hiking boots are waterproofed and ready. Now I just have to get my inner routine sense reset to hiking/mountaineering - quickly, already.

But, so far, not yet. I still want to ski.

Maybe another short hike in the mountains will help.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Yeah, for me being bothered by the heat arrival is partly another manifestation of my skiing withdrawal symptoms. The skis are summer waxed and put away with the boots. The tuning and waxing setup is taken down and hidden. The hiking boots are waterproofed and ready. Now I just have to get my inner routine sense reset to hiking/mountaineering - quickly, already.

But, so far, not yet. I still want to ski.

Maybe another short hike in the mountains will help.

I'm feeling the MTB right now. Hiking is many things, but MTB keeps the downhill brain fed so it doesn't get squishy. :)

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I saw 96 today.
Whoever is in charge of such things, I beseech thee, "Cut the crap! It's too hot!!!"

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online