• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2014/15 Stöckli Stormrider 100

Kent

Getting on the lift
Skier
2014/15 Stöckli Stormrider 100
166 cm 136-100-123 mm R-15.9 m
Marker Griffon bindings 309mm boot sole

Seldom skied. Good to excellent condition.
Best offer plus shipping. Half of your offer will be donated to Pugski.

DSCN1711.JPG DSCN1710.JPG DSCN1706.JPG DSCN1707.JPG DSCN1708.JPG DSCN1709.JPG

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Wish I could get these but I've recently left hedge fund land and am now freelancing which means I'm happier but have a lot less play money. That said, I have enough skis so I don't need them. I do love my Stormrider 85's that's for sure. I have a little bit of stockliitis. Hopefully you find a good home for them.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wish I could get these but I've recently left hedge fund land and am now freelancing which means I'm happier but have a lot less play money. That said, I have enough skis so I don't need them. I do love my Stormrider 85's that's for sure. I have a little bit of stockliitis. Hopefully you find a good home for them.

Man, SSG, that ski would be perfect for you. I have got the SR100 in a 174 and it is SO SMOOTH. Makes the junkiest snow feel like butter. I think that ski will outlive me!

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
LOL :roflmao: That’s awesome! Same Here!

Except they don’t have a topsheet, so I don’t think they will delaminate.

:)

I bought my stormriders last season. Used and topsheet not spectacular but bases immaculate. Demoed them in December of 2018 and had a pair by February 2019. I love these skis.

I was thinking about getting a pair of Santa Ana 100s but that could change lol.

James

Out There
Instructor
Who was looking for a short fat ski? I feel like we had a multi page thread going for a roughly 98 ski and short.
What’s the asking price?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I sent a pm to inquire. I sure love my stormrider 85s. I plan to ski those til they delaminate.

The SR85 are 200 days skis. Don't ask me how I know.
You will be tired of them before they wear out.

Who was looking for a short fat ski? I feel like we had a multi page thread going for a roughly 98 ski and short.
What’s the asking price?

Same OP.

https://www.pugski.com/threads/five-centimeters-of-indulgent-angst.16221/#post-381671