• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome home @Pat AKA mustski ! I see you brought snow with you this time!
Yup. I told you my curse was broken! Trois Vallées got dumped on while I was there! We are now home an in self isolation mode! I am glad there is so much to do outdoors around here. At least I won't go stir crazy.

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Big Bear has it's first confirmed case of Covid 19. The mayor test positive and is in home quarantine. We are on Day 6 of our self imposed quarantine and so far, so healthy. Today's adventure was trying a new walking trail. Nothing big or exciting, but the dogs are living the best life ever. We are home 24/7 and trying a new walking trail every day. Here is today's adventure:
IMG_4079.JPG

TS
Mothertucker

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
TS
Mothertucker

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
With this heat wave, it may not last much more than the weekend. I have heard that Valley has been grooming since the closure.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
icon_rolleyes.gif

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I can't seem to find a working webcam to view the madness.

It does seem ironic given the weather.

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
Crap, no rentals. I sent off my boots for warranty service the week after everything shutdown.

I wonder if next season resorts will have a similar policy, because as it is I'm doubting there will be a next season at all.

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Crap, no rentals. I sent off my boots for warranty service the week after everything shutdown.

I wonder if next season resorts will have a similar policy, because as it is I'm doubting there will be a next season at all.
I'm sure there will be a next season. As for rentals? There will be additional precautions taken for sure.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm sure there will be a next season. As for rentals? There will be additional precautions taken for sure.
I don't know about SoCal places, but around here, rental areas are cramped and crowded. They're going to have to really be re-thought if any kind of distancing is going to need to be maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.