• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orioriori89

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Finished the 19/20 winter season on 101 days, spent as an instructor in Japan! Blessed with plenty of work and great conditions. Would have hit at least 125 if it weren't for old miss rona.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
May 31st was my last day this season, 40 days total. I skied Timberline lodge, Mt Hood Skibowl, and Mt Hood Meadows.

Robertito

Getting on the lift
Skier
Zero. When I broke my shoulder in Spain in December, I had to cancel this year's trip. And just as well, because at the time in early March thatI would have been in Aspen, I may have encountered a young Aussie women who was traveling with COVID-19 symptoms, and bouncing all over town with her friends, from what I read.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I concede my ski season is done, have not skied for three weeks now. I ended up @ 104, with 40 of those days post Covid closure. For a while there I had delusions of catching the @Rainbow Jenny, but she crushed me under the heel of her boot. Pics of my last day, lift served and earned.
IMG_20200313_091331059.jpg
Friday the 13th.
IMG_20200516_131643436.jpg
Firnspiegel for the bc closer.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I miss those late season Mammoth days.
Don't we all? I have had too many memories come up on FB and in my cloud that show fun times on the 4th at Squaw and Mammoth.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online