• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Day 1, Northstar. First day there in 8 years not as an employee. Won't be spending much time there this season. Just when family is in town.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Ok two...

6D8F7405-B905-47D2-97EE-06EB6A26EB14.jpeg

Bill Miles

Old Man Groomer Zoomer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
First day of the season on Baldy (Sun Valley). Open top to bottom on River Run side of main mountain. Only one run off the top, which gets skied off and chewed up, but that is normal this time of season. Several unanticipated extra runs open mid-mountain. Feeling my age.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Days 3, 4, and 5 on this Thanksgiving weekend. Day 3 was 8" of powder and day 4 and 5 were all about skiing the soft groomers and soft crud all of the mountain. Also had quite the number of accidents to respond too, my favorite was a kid whose friend speared him with a ski tip and cut his knee down to the bone just below the knee cap. Not too much blood and the kid was a trooper and just wanted to know if he could come skiing the next day. Yeah no, that ones gonna need some stitches.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yesterday was day
3.png
It is the first time ever that I have been out 3 weekends in November in Ontario in my lifetime!:golfclap:

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
5- Royal, went from frozen granular to freshies when the snowstorm arrived, Fun w/ Z-90's

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
12 with @Philpug Mt. Rose. Lots of snow on the ground, lots of falling snow.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
#1. Did 1 ski drills all day on the bunny hill. It was fabulous, sunny/calm/warm and no lines or rocks.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
6- Gore. Bluebird sky, plenty of powder tilled in made for a nice surface good skiing. I love my Z-90's

1575408659394.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online