• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Fem

Bill Miles

Old Man Groomer Zoomer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Valley is open top to bottom on River Run side, mostly with man-made snow. Depending on how overlapping portions are counted, there are up to four WROD's open. Conditions and coverage are average to above average for November. More snow coming Tuesday.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Three! Days two and three have been fantabulous.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Day 3,
I learned that I am a terrible husband and had forgotten to reset the DIN on my wifes bindings after summer storage. She crashed midway down on the first run. Thankfully nothing hurt, just unhappy wife. I won't tell her that her pair of rock skis from the previous day I had also forgotten to set the DIN.. found that out when I checked them this evening. She had skied them for an entire day on pretty much zero. Midway through the day she switched to her new Icelantic Madien 111s and decided she really liked them!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Day 3,
I learned that I am a terrible husband and had forgotten to reset the DIN on my wifes bindings after summer storage. She crashed midway down on the first run. Thankfully nothing hurt, just unhappy wife. I won't tell her that her pair of rock skis from the previous day I had also forgotten to set the DIN.. found that out when I checked them this evening. She had skied them for an entire day on pretty much zero. Midway through the day she switched to her new Icelantic Madien 111s and decided she really liked them!

:eek:

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
images.png

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
There was a vendor sold in Orchard Beach, ME that sold a 'Pie and Fry special' which I fondly recall every time someone talks about pizza and french fry in skiing terms.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Friday past was Day 1. Opening day at the local bump.. Not too crowded, snow was excellent, and quite a few of my ski buds were playing hookey as well, so lots of friends to ski with.
I have to say, I can't remember the last time I skied in November!! Gotta love it!! :beercheer:

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
seks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online