• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
gif_3447-Friendly-Number-2-Two-Guy-With-Speech-Bubble.gif

A short one at Mt. Rose.

skix

Out on the slopes
Skier
Five. Got 3 good days in at ABasin before:
  • Got a cold. Doesn't stop me but takes some fun out of it.
  • Hurt my hip sneezing. Yep. Sitting in car braced leg while I sneezed and performed light ligament twist on hip. Mostly healed but cost 2 days. Oldness sucks.
  • Got snow in Summit County. Things were fine until POWDER!! (r) on the groomers. No tolerance for long lines so picking spots but mostly staying away.
Stoked that Keystone and Breck have finally decided to take their a large share of skiers and boarders. Looking sideways at Al for not having Lenawee Lift open yet.

But it's all good. ;)

Gatopescado

I never go to the base lodge
Skier
I was in Tahoe yesterday and went to the beach. Weather better suited for waterskiing. :(

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
First day in at LL yesterday. Great snow made the sketchy drive worth it.

Thanks to @Ron for convincing me that going to Loveland would be worth it!

LOL, right? Surprise weather on the pass; heavy snow, no road treatment, sun wasn't up yet and a MOOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD! :)

Mike Rogers

Out on the slopes
Skier
10!

Double digits yesterday. Earned my turns for 8 of the days though. The backcountry near lake louise is skiing much better than lake louise at the moment.

bgimby

Losing an edge
Skier
Sunday was 1, and took a 12 hour round trip to make it happen. Now it's looking like the nearby hills are going to open this week anyway...
Snapchat-814719803.jpg

Can't complain. Spent the morning with my girlfriend, getting her back up to speed to start her second season. After lunch I took some time trying to get my own rhythm back. It seems to usually take a couple of days before my legs will move how I want them, but it came back pretty quickly this year. If the local hills really do get open so early, I might hit 45 day this season.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
2, opening weekend at Mammoth.
20181110_084337.jpg

20181110_092249.jpg

I came up with a goal to ski all four seasons. Fall- check! Winter, coming up! That, and try to ski my age.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Sunday was 1, and took a 12 hour round trip to make it happen. Now it's looking like the nearby hills are going to open this week anyway...
View attachment 58095

Can't complain. Spent the morning with my girlfriend, getting her back up to speed to start her second season. After lunch I took some time trying to get my own rhythm back. It seems to usually take a couple of days before my legs will move how I want them, but it came back pretty quickly this year. If the local hills really do get open so early, I might hit 45 day this season.
Wow, dedication to go to Brule.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
3 in a row....... I should be in decent shape for Killington Thanksgiving weekend. My first day was at Killington last year and the first day absolutely blew my legs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor