• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RumbaRockette

Putting on skis
Skier
That's great that you get to ski so often! Unfortunately the busy season for my firm (public accounting) coincides pretty much directly with ski season, so I get out whenever I can (mostly Sundays). Consulting sounds like a good way to go!

If you worked for a company, your workload might be spread out more evenly throughout the year. The guy I ski with the most is a controller, and he's available most weekends.

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
If you worked for a company, your workload might be spread out more evenly throughout the year. The guy I ski with the most is a controller, and he's available most weekends.

The thought has most certainly crossed my mind. I didn’t move to CO to not ski.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Adding backcountry skiing to my repertoire certainly upped my days on skis while living in Denver and working a full-time job. I'm in the 30s this season so far...with more than half of those days in the BC. With a 2 week ski vacation coming up, and skiing in the backcountry through June, 60 shouldn't be a problem this year.

And by "days" I count a quick 3hr trip skiing a few thousand feet of backcountry snow, and then into work downtown by 10 or 11am.

A way to stay up in the mountains helps a lot too. Skiing 1/2 days, combined with working a bit remote and driving at off times like Monday morning westbound. There needs to be a PugSki-sponsored ski share somewhere in the mountains.

Lots of PugSkiers at Luv these days if you ever need beta or a carpool.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
44- Excellent Powder day. Love my Z-90's

52141307_10215710747513139_6752630819237396480_n.jpg

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
53 at Mt. Rose. Skied the new Liberty Origin 106, in some of the lightest Tahoe snow that we have had in years. Soooo good.

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
Day 5. My daily driver and primary backups were both still on the work table, belly up, waiting for someone (me) to shave off the Ptex that was applied last week, so I took the Dynstar MPI-TRs and the K2 710s. Rode the 170 Dynastars until about 10:30 and the K2s (204) for the rest of the day. One advantage of having those along was that it was easier to find them after coming out of the lodge.
easier to find.jpg

rickg

Out on the slopes
Skier
20 so far! Not bad for a guy living in Ohio and who has to work for a living!

21 coming up this weekend. Shooting for 30 before the season is over. Should be doable as I have a week in Jackson Hole in March.

Rick G

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
images
isn't that nifty!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
45 and 46 at Snowbasin. Testing skis so you don't have to.:D

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Day 33 tomorrow and should pass 1.1 mil in vertical already. Today and yesterday alone were 110k in vertical on 104 Enforcers on groomers and they were effortless. Loving them!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
49FACD5B-AD20-47A2-8E98-5E15B1EC7D7E.jpeg
No skiing today - Midwest blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.