• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Skied the neighborhood playground today for day 37.

Skiing down was fun! Walking up was not.

DB1A5BF6-C84B-424E-BFA9-7B3BA8702502.jpeg

BACF2EBC-E151-4669-AFE8-7F65772EEB86.jpeg

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 41 was 1 run at June with @Stephen, @Philpug, and @Tricia. Wind had the upper mountain closed and the lower lifts were too slow to do it again. June looks like a really fun place though.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Today at June was day 50 for me...earlier is the year I was way behind last years pace, I am now caught up..to the day..as long as Mammoth opens tomorrow, 51 will match 51.

Reactions: nay

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 42 at Mammoth with @Philpug, @Tricia, and @Stephen. Not too windy but snow turning to grapple made for some interesting conditions. Testing 1oh skis today.
20190213_081120.jpg

Looking out from Mill lodge before opening
20190213_120926.jpg

@Stephen checking out binding retention.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
1024px-Republic_P-47N_Thunderbolt_in_flight.jpg

1940's -- Republic P-47N Thunderbolt

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Great afternoon with @Tori and @Stephen at NS. Had the deepest run I've ever had in Tahoe. First time I actually needed a snorkel instead of just joking about it. Oh what this place would be with just a little more pitch...

RumbaRockette

Putting on skis
Skier
I don't work on Fridays & take the weekends off...

As of President's day weekend (didn't ski Monday): 25 :daffy:

Not nearly as many as some of you, but still pretty good! I haven't managed a week trip anywhere, but I was offered to stay in Breckenridge for the full week with my friends that have a condo there.

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
As of Sunday 2/17: Fifteen days! Mostly Keystone and A-Basin with a couple days at Breck and Beaver Creek sprinkled in.

Feeling pretty good about that for my first season in CO so far. Hope everyone's having a great season!

RumbaRockette

Putting on skis
Skier
As of Sunday 2/17: Fifteen days! Mostly Keystone and A-Basin with a couple days at Breck and Beaver Creek sprinkled in.

Feeling pretty good about that for my first season in CO so far. Hope everyone's having a great season!

Fellow weekend warrior & new to CO here too! You should definitely try Loveland!

And definitely Copper! Probably my all around favorite.

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
43 at Rose with @AKMINK and 44 at Rose with @Philpug. The snow is amazing. Cold temps and more snow to come.

RumbaRockette

Putting on skis
Skier
I've been meaning to give it a shot this season. Just have to find the time! What does everyone do to get so many ski days in??

I'm a consultant and I work by billable hours. I just make sure not to take any client calls on Friday or not do any billable work. Being a partial owner of the firm I get to set my own rules a bit. My dancing side of my career too I don't practice on weekends, and my competition calendar is very light in winters. My dance partner is currently injured as well so I have about 6 more days than I currently should have.

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm a consultant and I work by billable hours. I just make sure not to take any client calls on Friday or not do any billable work. Being a partial owner of the firm I get to set my own rules a bit. My dancing side of my career too I don't practice on weekends, and my competition calendar is very light in winters. My dance partner is currently injured as well so I have about 6 more days than I currently should have.

That's great that you get to ski so often! Unfortunately the busy season for my firm (public accounting) coincides pretty much directly with ski season, so I get out whenever I can (mostly Sundays). Consulting sounds like a good way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink