• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale '16-17 Stockli SR107, 183cm; Attack 13 demo bindings

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Lightly used (fewer than 25 days; mostly soft snow, some groomers) carbon inserts model, presently in Tokyo but to be available for shipping (or pickup) in NYC in early October. Just too much ski for my 160lbs. Asking $750 shipped; payment on receipt of skis.

TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Bumping this as trip approaches and skiers start jonesing for snow.

TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Bumping to elicit interest; willing to take a reasonable offer.
I also have a pair of 185 Enforcer 100 with Attack 13s mounted at 326 bsl, skied 5 days, no gouges, nicks, scratches, bruises...

Would like to sell either of these, as a little too much overlap, hit me up with questions or if you want pix.

TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
With just two weeks before I fly to NY, bumping once more to see if anyone is interested in the Stormriders or the Enforcers.
Won't kill me to keep and ski both, but I'd really like to sell one of them at a reasonable price.

TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Last offer, price negotiable. Cutoff for taking these superb skis to the NY with me is Sept 30, so bid soon if you're interested.

TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I am, but they're here with me in Tokyo and I won't be visiting the US again before May at the earliest, most likely October.
Unless you or a friend are coming to Japan, I expect shipping cost would make a deal difficult.

Adapt-Cannon

Booting up
Skier
Thanks for the prompt reply. I suspect you are right about the shipping. Enjoy the skiing in Japan.

Sponsor

Staff online