• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks to everyone, old and new. I had a great time as always, both skiing and hanging out.

Skiing with @UGASkiDawg and his daughter and @dean_spirito yesterday we ran into some of his students. So I decided to drop one of the small rocks he pointed out to them. Guess I need more run-in speed or a takeoff pop. The last six inches of my skis scraped on the rock! (Or maybe shorter skis ogwink ).

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
@Tricia and I just skied Breckenridge with @Jim Kenney, @P-Ute, @Doug Briggs and @Luvbug.

Here is the inspiration for @Dave Petersen's work on the S.S.Pugski...
View attachment 72987

Also, we will be at the Arapahoe Cafe at 4:00 today for an early dinner..it is Philly Cheesesteak Night.

Btw, my Schussbaumer friend saw that and immediately commented on the "nice wrap." It took me a moment to realize what he was talking about, but anyway, he was quite impressed with the execution!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What a great week its been.
Thank you all for coming out and enjoying the week with us. There are so many contributors who help us pull this off.
Please know that we appreciate everything, from showing up to share the mountain with us, to bringing food, to grilling to....you name it.
It was great to catch up with @Hotchocolate. She, @SBrown and I had to reenact a shot from a few years ago because we want YOU to come hang with us!
IMG_0870.JPG

Shotzski time was fun, until @margaritamarcia got tequil a dumped on her by three tall dudes.
IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0857.JPG

@SkiNurse slaying it with a smile on her face.

IMG_0832.JPG

Gary doing the usual grill duty
IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0839.JPG

@Philpug showing off his Jeans and Pink Panther boots
IMG_0846.JPG

And Ollie, who clearly knows who the softy is.
IMG_0835.JPG

And of course, I never read the cuff of my vintage ski pants, but Emily brought it to my attention that they say, "loose lips sink ships"
IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0829.JPG

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have a google tan that I am borderline embarrassed to show up at work with today.
Show that GT off!!

I had a great time Sunday! Tricia, Phil, Susan, Christy, Doug, Gary, and everyone else instrumental in either putting this together or facilitating the fun (binding setting, grilling ..) - thank you so much!
It was great seeing you with that giant smile.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We hit Breckenridge today with @Jim Kenney @Doug Briggs @P-Ute and @Luvbug
Here are just a couple shots. I didn't take many pics, but as you can imagine, @Jim Kenney did.
I thought I overdressed because I was super warm on the first run, but then the clouds rolled in and we actually got some flurries for a few minutes.
The Horseshoe Bowl sign is still nearly buried.
IMG_0869.JPG
@Doug Briggs in the background, @Jim Kenney showing us what skiing Snowbird with Vince does to your skiing.

IMG_0867.JPG
More Jim Kenney
IMG_0866.JPG
@P-Ute
IMG_0865.JPG

Last edited:

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Waiting at LGA for our connecting flight to Boston. Marcia and I had a great week skiing and especially connecting with everyone! This was our second May Day event and well worth the trip. Many thanks to Phil and Tricia for their organizing efforts and for the free demos!

MaryG

Putting on skis
Skier
Fun times with friends, old and new. Great skiing - and a perfect ending to my ski season! Thanks you Phil and Tricia for all your hard work. Looking forward to JH in 2020.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Planes, trains, and automobiles. Not to mention buses. Long day, including losing a couple hours along the way and snoring in the seat next to @mdf on the flight to Boston. (Sorry, Mike!) All so worth it.

Now, having missed lunch AND dinner, I gotta say: There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

20190506_211200-01.jpeg 20190506_211244.jpg

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I love having a straight man.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Honestly I did not know they'd been bought by Coke. Yuck. </drift>

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
What an amazing week with the PugSki crew. Wow. If you did not make it this year do whatever you can to make it next year. It is worth it and then some.

The Skis (That I demoed)

IMG_5193.JPG IMG_5198.JPG IMG_5199.JPG

The Setup at A Basin:

IMG_5201.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

The PugSki CREW (part of it!)

IMG_5206.JPG

@Philpug 's expression when he realized the tent was GONE :roflmao:

IMG_5209.JPG

Making new friends:

IMG_5214.JPG

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
we want YOU to come hang with us!
img_0870-jpg.72996
@SBrown pointing to people with one hand and to a drink with the other looks more like "we want YOU to come drink with us!"

Sponsor

Staff online