• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

12th Annual ABasin May Roll Call

James

Out There
Instructor
Well we could wait till the day before or start now. Be nice to know who's in DIA at the same time. There is now a train to the airport. Don't ask me where it goes, but likely somewhere not in the middle of nowhere. Like the airport.

Try to pronounce your name right...

1 James Fri 5/4 - Mon 5/14

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Train goes to Union Station right downtown. Which is a wonderful public space with a few very good restaurants in it.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
  1. James Fri 5/4 - Mon 5/14
  2. mdf Fri 5/4 - Mon 5/14; James & I are in same car but can probably squeeze one more in. Arriving 9:50 pm.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Train goes to Union Station right downtown. Which is a wonderful public space with a few very good restaurants in it.
There is a nice new hotel in Union Station if anyone wants to spend the night at lower altitude in Downtown Denver.
http://www.thecrawfordhotel.com/

The Oxford Hotel, a classic old boutique hotel, is also right across the street. It houses the Cruise Room, an iconic old bar that opened the day after Prohibition ended.
http://www.theoxfordhotel.com/

Unfortunately, I'm out for the season with an injury. I was planning to come up on Friday to hang out on the beach and offer my one good arm for grilling, but now have a graduation I'm required to attend. Have fun, and I'll see y'all next year!

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
If anyone does take the train into Union Station, Mercantile is a fantastic restaurant. Their wine program is legit as well.

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
  2. mdf Fri 5/4 - Mon 5/14; James & I are in same car but can probably squeeze one more in. Arriving 9:50 pm.
  3. pumba - arriving late night 5/10-5/13 red-eye; Mike, assuming I stay with or near you, can I claim the carpool seat for the weekend?
I wish I had more time to explore Denver and go to Union Station...Next time.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Mike, assuming I stay with or near you, can I claim the carpool seat for the weekend?

Sure! (Well, 97% sure, subject to the tiny bit of waffling about not knowing an address in my private message.)

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
:beercheer:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
  3. pumba - arriving late night 5/10-5/13 red-eye; Mike, assuming I stay with or near you, can I claim the carpool seat for the weekend?
  4. Philpug
  5. Tricia -The Pugs will be there May 7th(ish) through May 16th(ish) Pending other stuff that's happening around us.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
You coming too!?

Nope. Other money and vacation time commitments. Otherwise I'd be there. My beer cheer was for y'all.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
  4. Philpug
  5. Tricia -The Pugs will be there May 7th(ish) through May 16th(ish) Pending other stuff that's happening around us.
  6. Jimmy- arriving w/Garyskr 5/9 through 5/14.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
  4. Philpug
  6. Jimmy- arriving w/Garyskr 5/9 through 5/14.
  7. The Grumps - will be skiing 5/9 on our way home.

TS
James

James

Out There
Instructor
This seems like an awfully small list. How was the turnout? Wish I could have been there and missed everyone!
The list was self generated and not many selves wanted to generate the list but showed up. We had almost that many at Loveland the day it closed.

Sponsor

Staff online