• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, I have a problem. I have to work another week before I go to Colorado. And I have way too much to do, so I have to, like you know, ... work while I am at work. So how do I do that while constantly checking PugSki, the weather forecasts, and Al's Blog?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Okay guys, I'm thinking this would be a fun way to end my season. I need 3 more ski days to get to my goal, so it works out perfectly...Not entirely set in stone yet. I've just requested the vacation day off and I'm looking at flights and transpo.

Is anyone flying in on Thursday night, May 10?

Yay! I’m not going up until Friday morning (law school reception Thursday night) but if you’d ecide to stay in Denver/Golden Thursday night I could drive you up Friday morning.

James

Out There
Instructor
Ok, I have a problem. I have to work another week before I go to Colorado. And I have way too much to do, so I have to, like you know, ... work while I am at work. So how do I do that while constantly checking PugSki, the weather forecasts, and Al's Blog?
Ok, Since the weather is going to be what it's going to be, and you're going to be there, weather forecasts don't matter. Check them in the airport gate.

Al's blog- that's night time reading. It's not like you're going to rush out and do something in response, so it can wait.

Here's your pugski post:
Anyone have a 177cm Stockli AX they want to trade up for the183? Pm @mdf

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yay! I’m not going up until Friday morning (law school reception Thursday night) but if you’d ecide to stay in Denver/Golden Thursday night I could drive you up Friday morning.

Hey roomie!!! I may actually take you up on that offer...

Booked my flight. I arrive in Denver at 10:30ish pm on Thursday the 10th!
never been to Denver and that area before (aside from stopover). Super excited now!

Old boot

Getting on the lift
Skier
Rooms Booked, Car booked, Looking for flight still but will find them. Staying in Frisco area at HIG (Caus i'm cheap and its free ) I am really looking forward to this.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey roomie!!! I may actually take you up on that offer...

Booked my flight. I arrive in Denver at 10:30ish pm on Thursday the 10th!
never been to Denver and that area before (aside from stopover). Super excited now!

Okay. Easiest would be if you got a hotel Thursday night in Lakewood or west (or Golden). That way I don't have to go into the city in rush hour to get you. I'm not staying up (I don't think, Saturday is my birthday and I haven't decided what I want to do) so you'll need to plan another way back to the airport.

James

Out There
Instructor
Omg!! Pretty sure people have stayed there for Mothers Day gathering over the years.

"Since 2016, the Summit County sheriff's deputies have been called to the Alpine Slopes Lodge in Keystone at least 180 times, easily making the hotel the biggest crime hot spot in all of unincorporated Summit County."

I'd quote more but there's too much, it's a liitle confusing, but it's just really...bad.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Omg!! Pretty sure people have stayed there for Mothers Day gathering over the years.

"Since 2016, the Summit County sheriff's deputies have been called to the Alpine Slopes Lodge in Keystone at least 180 times, easily making the hotel the biggest crime hot spot in all of unincorporated Summit County."

I'd quote more but there's too much, it's a liitle confusing, but it's just really...bad.

Yes, that was intended as a warning, not a recommendation. ogsmile I do think people have stayed there in the past.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider

@James , is your favorite 'taco' showing the no vacancy sign??? :popcorn:

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Okay. Easiest would be if you got a hotel Thursday night in Lakewood or west (or Golden). That way I don't have to go into the city in rush hour to get you. I'm not staying up (I don't think, Saturday is my birthday and I haven't decided what I want to do) so you'll need to plan another way back to the airport.

No problemo. I'll let you know where I'm staying once I book something. I owe you roomie.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No problemo. I'll let you know where I'm staying once I book something. I owe you roomie.
Check with @Tricia I think we have room at our house...it's a very fine house...

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Your mad juggling skills
ziPwomu.gif

Old boot

Getting on the lift
Skier
OK some fast changes to our time line, We don't arrive until Friday early in Denver and fly out on Sunday red eye. Everything is booked and paid (I did say I was cheap right? I think I got everything including Car, room, flights and lift tickets for 2 of us for about 320.00USD NICE!!!)
Looking forward to seeing everyone that's going!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Received an unexpected call from Life this last week. It said I had to go home to Spokane ASAP. Going to miss it again this year; or in a glass is half full way of thinking, just attended early.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
OK some fast changes to our time line, We don't arrive until Friday early in Denver and fly out on Sunday red eye. Everything is booked and paid (I did say I was cheap right? I think I got everything including Car, room, flights and lift tickets for 2 of us for about 320.00USD NICE!!!)
Looking forward to seeing everyone that's going!
:yeah:

Received an unexpected call from Life this last week. It said I had to go home to Spokane ASAP. Going to miss it again this year; or in a glass is half full way of thinking, just attended early.
:(