• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

115+ waist skis available in lengths 169-172? GO!

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
If the Two works out, that'll be awesome. :thumb: If not :eek:

Well, I don't see why it would be a :eek: ... it might be more of a :cool: ... a really important feature of my current situation is that I bought a pair of demo Volkl Ones from Powder7, and after one day skied on them I decided they were too short. I called the lovely people at Powder7 to ask if I could trade up a size, and that's when they suggested the Twos. So - it's a matter of a straight-up trade where I essentially lose $40 for "demoing" their skis for a day.

Which thus gives me the headroom to buy a pair of La Ninas from @SkiEssentials - everybody wins :)

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, hubby skied waist deep today on his Q105's which are 181's--he's 6' 185 or so. He LOVES these skis in up to a foot of powder. Said he did a submarine and went ass over teakettle on them. I said, "perhaps you need longer, fatter skis for days like today." :roflmao: I could see the wheels turning. He who hates to spend money was definitely mulling over how much easier things would have been for him on longer, fatter skis. Maybe I'll start looking for some for him.

I'm a bad wife. Bad, bad wife!

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Yes, I'm pretty sure most would think that way. ;) I'm thinking he needs some Salomon Rocker 2 122 since he likes his Q105's so much.

Well, you're a member of at least two of the most enable-y sites in existence ... I'm sure you'll find something ;-)

I just got my husband a pair of JJ 2.0s to fill the slot between his Bacons and his Gypsies. He said he wanted them, then waffled, then said go for it; I paid for them, and then this morning he started waffling again ... argh ... anyway, they are in the car. They are demo skis, so if he doesn't like them, we should be able to offload them pretty readily.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmm, is there such a thing as 'powder boots'?
Haha new boots were purchased in November! And some Fischer Motive 95's. Funny after the last several seasons, would not have thought powder skis wider than 105 would be a major WANT.

Sponsor

Staff online