• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

11/12/16 Launch Party II, One Year Later

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMG_0134.JPG
It will be one year since we did the initial launched of pugski.com. We had a party that night at the Chez and had more than a bit of fun…and now we want to do it again. We went from 100 members that first by that night and have added about 1000 dedicated members since. Growth has been great and we want to thank all the locals who were a part of that first day and welcome all of the people who have joined since.

So if you are in Reno, Tahoe or coming up from The Bay that weekend. Come to Chez Ziggy for fun “Get Together” of drinks and food. If you want to bring a dish, that would be great, booze would be even better! For those in other regions, feel free to have your own satellite parties, Colorado Crew, Philly Crew, Georgia (we have quite a few members in the Peach State), Vermont…where ever! We have gotten year one under our belt and more great things to come!

We want to do it again! @Tricia @ErikL @bud heishman @Andy Mink @spencer @AKMINK @Peter
@Toni @Jasmine @peterm @Jeff @Alexzn @Randy Salzman @otto @Jon Waltz plus anyone who is within driving distance from Reno!

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
It will be one year since we did the initial launched of pugski.com. We had a party that night at the Chez and had more than a bit of fun…and now we want to do it again. We went from 100 members that first by that night and have added about 1000 dedicated members since. Growth has been great and we want to thank all the locals who were a part of that first day and welcome all of the people who have joined since.

So if you are in Reno, Tahoe or coming up from The Bay that weekend. Come to Chez Ziggy for fun “Get Together” of drinks and food. If you want to bring a dish, that would be great, booze would be even better! For those in other regions, feel free to have your own satellite parties, Colorado Crew, Philly Crew, Georgia (we have quite a few members in the Peach State), Vermont…where ever! We have gotten year one under our belt and more great things to come!

We want to do it again! @Tricia @ErikL @bud heishman @Andy Mink @spencer @Anne @Toni @Jasmine @peterm @Jeff @Alexzn @Randy Salzman @otto @Jon Waltz plus anyone who is within driving distance from Reno!
That would be fun, but I'll miss it by ~one week . . .

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'll be there!!
:wave:

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you name isn't on the list, I couldn't remember alll, you are still welcome to join us!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I see @RichC and @D'Ann in that picture. Hope they can make it.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
I'll co-sponsor a GA get together in a sports or Irish bar in ATL (preferably both at the same time), exact time and location TBD, if folks are interested.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Jeff, do you have something appropriate to toast to the winter season with?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like I'll miss by a couple of weeks. Cheers.

Will be in the area Turkey week.... Will ski Rose if there's snow.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
We have an extra bed. Come stay with us.
But then..... you have more snow in Colorado so....
Yeah but it's getting pretty thin
You guys have fun.
We'll toast you guys next Tuesday in The Snow.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Can't believe it's been a year. We'll be there!!!
You were there when it all began! Look at you with your first post!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Can't believe it's been a year. We'll be there!!!
By next year, you will have TWO posts, slow down you posting monster..I am glad this software can hand the the spike in activity. See you on the 12th :beercheer:

Sponsor