• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

$100 Ski Sale

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
Trying to sell these locally, but posting up to see of there is interest. I prefer not to ship, but may consider if I don't get local interest (also posted on craigslist).

$100/pair
All except MX88 have been mounted once for Look PX, 268mm bsl (bindings not included). All used 2-3 seasons, good used condition, never had any major damage or repairs, but need tunes.

Line Mr Pollards Opus, 178
~60 days use.

Line Prophet 98, 172
~100 days use.

Line Influence 115, 172
~25 days use.
First model year, same as Prophet 115.

(No photo but can get one)
Kastle MX88, 169
Used to be demos, so ~75 days? Mounted for Marker Griffon demos. Have some epoxy repairs on topsheets (no delams, just chips)

IMG_20151117_212023733.jpg

IMG_20151117_212127913.jpg

TS
babanff

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
They're great everyday skis, do pretty much everything well... I just dont have a need for them. I think they're the 2011's, but i dont think the model has changed. Topsheets are scratched (the white topsheets show scratches easy) and I epoxied some chips, but bases and edges have no real issues... standard demo condition I'd say.

I'm in no rush to sell them (didn't post these on craigslist), so if they're still around when you come to Steamboat, you can take them for a whirl. I can take photos too, they're just in my office right now.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have done no research and am being lazy but tell me about the MX88s. Should I consider?

If you have never owned a Kastle, you owe it to yourself to get them.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, let me think about it. I'm just not sure if they are too close to my Great Joys to make sense.