• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

1/29/19 Pugski Copper T.i.T.S. Meet Up

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia and I will be coming though on our way to Denver on this coming Tuesday. We have our Ikon pass with us and we want to use it. Does anyone want to meet us at Copper for a couple of hours of skiing before we head down the hill to the Outdoor Retailer show?

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
@Tricia and I will be coming though on our way to Denver on this coming Tuesday. We have our Ikon pass with us and we want to use it. Does anyone want to meet us at Copper for a couple of hours of skiing before we head down the hill to the Outdoor Retailer show?

I will be leaving tomorrow for work and will come back next Saturday :(:(:( :doh::doh::doh:

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
Michel & I will be in Breck the whole week and I might have a line on some heavily discounted tix for Copper. So if we could score those we would be glad to ski Copper on Tue. Michel will be totally content on Timberline so we could go anywhere you like. I'll PM you when we find out about the Tix.

DCagle

Putting on skis
Skier
Would love to ski with you at Copper Tuesday. Count me in!

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
If I could just figure out a way into O.R.

Sadly Tuesday are the least-able days to sneak out of work. Conditions should be awesome. PM me if you need HH recommendations downtown, though I suspect OR has plenty of free parties.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Maybe we hit Aspen since so many are going to be there :huh:

Nah, that's a lot of backtracking for us from Edwards.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@bbinder is to blame. We’re headed over for an intervention. We’re gonna change his pleasant demeanor.
Well, we'll have @Ziggy with us and its been a while since he's seen his favorite vet.
Oh and you might need extra bourbon. Eagle Rare to be exact.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are going to be sticking to Copper because we have so many logistics sorted out and have a lot going on this coming week.

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
@Tricia, are you all planning to ski Colorado at all after OR, or just heading straight back?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia, are you all planning to ski Colorado at all after OR, or just heading straight back?
ITs going to be a full schedule for us, but we are meeting some folks from the US Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame to ski Beaver Creek on Sunday before the Copper On Snow.

We'd love to hit Aspen with you all, but we are really jammed and need to get Ziggy settled in at Haynes' house so we can head to Denver.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We are going to be sticking to Copper because we have so many logistics sorted out and have a lot going on this coming week.
From where I am sitting, your logistics are not logical

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I had hoped to come up and see everyone at some point but that’s not likely with the injury recovery and unexpected time off due to that. Not even sure I’ll be cleared to ski this week. Also, thanks for the #rideliberty swag!

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey, @Philpug and @Tricia are you guys sticking around to enjoy the new snow? I'm thinking of sneaking up to Copper tomorrow and rationalizing dusting off my powder skis. :D

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey, @Philpug and @Tricia are you guys sticking around to enjoy the new snow? I'm thinking of sneaking up to Copper tomorrow and rationalizing dusting off my powder skis. :D
We are at Deer Valley to cover the Freestyle WC.
The events don't really get rolling until after noon so we took some early turns.
The snow here doesn't suck. :D
@Philpug
IMG_2871.jpeg
@Drahtguy Kevin, @Andy Mink found out what its like to ski with a boner.
IMG_2859.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online