• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like a great Midwest ski. How does it compare to the Rosi Exp in similar width?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Looks like a great Midwest ski. How does it compare to the Rosi Exp in similar width?
It is almost the love child in shape of the new Exp and the old one.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have been remiss in following up on this particular thread.
I have spent a good share of the winter skiing on wider skis because we've had the good fortune of having a lot of snow.
This spring I've spent a fair amount of time on the V76w and have been ultimately surprised how versatile it is for a 76mm waisted ski. When you think of something 76mm at the waist, you think its groomer specific, which is something this ski does really well. What I didn't expect from it is how incredible it is in crud and a few inches of surprise snow.
Most recently I skied the V76w at Loveland and Arapahoe Basin in wind buff, crud, groomers, spring slush and filled in extras. This ski handles a variety of conditions and excels on groomers.
Liberty has designed a ski that can easily be compared to the girl you find sexy, smart, funny and athletic.

Sponsor