Product Reviews

2021 Stöckli Nela 88

Tricia: If the Nela 96 is the goddess of crud-slaying, then the Nela 88 is the goddess of confidence. In the ever-popular 88mm category, this one...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Nela 80

Ski Nurse: Wow, wow, wow! I have never yet been disappointed in a Stöckli. Super fun, super fast, and super stable. It does whatever you want...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Laser AX

Ron: The Laser AX represents the new class of narrow all-mountain skis. It has a very unique build with softish, slightly rockered tips but is...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Laser AR

Philpug: This is the resurrection of a Stöckli letter combo that once was a mainstay in the Laser line. The current AX was previously referred to...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88

FairToMiddlin: For about four years now, Stöckli has been churning out a very refined, very easygoing SR 88. When it first came out, I thought it...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Stormrider 95

FairToMiddlin: It’s a new year, and a new Stormrider 95. Just like the previous SR 95 reveal at SIA two years ago, Stöckli did not bring the 184...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Laser MX

Tricia: The first thought that came to mind when I was getting set up on this ski was, “That seems short for me.” But I have to tell you, the...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Sender Ti

Philpug: (snippet from full preview/review HERE) As soon as I got the Sender Ti on snow, I knew I had gone two for two (ie, the length and the...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Stargazer

Tricia: Rossignol teased us with the Black Ops in 2019 with a 98mm waist and elusive measurements. It was a tease that skied incredibly well and...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Rallybird Ti

Tricia: I was fortunate to have the Black Ops Rallybird Ti in my long-term test lineup, but unfortunately the weather and early closure of the...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Holyshred

Philpug: Forget the outgoing Sky 7, the Holyshred is so not that ski. There was never a time that I thought, “Man, if only I were on a Sky 7...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Hero Elite MT Ti

Philpug: With the new Multi, Rossi is attacking the wide carver market. After a few turns I had to look down to make sure I was on the right ski...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Hero Elite Plus Ti

FairToMiddlin: Congratulations to Rossignol for the willingness to make a ski nobody else is trying to make. Sure, this spirit doesn’t always pan...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Experience 88 Ti

Philpug: Initial impressions of the ski really translated accurately to what I expected when on the snow. The new 88 is lot more relaxed than the...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Experience 84 Ti W

Tricia: The Rossignol Experience 84 Ti W has replaced the long-time favorite Temptation 84 with a new shape and construction intended for the same...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Experience 88 W

Tricia: After several years of Temptation, the ladies are getting a whole new Experience from Rossignol. That's right, the Temptation name is a...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon Stance 102

Philpug: Chargers unite. Sure there are playful surfy skis in the low one-oh's but sometimes you just want a ski that can pound the mountain into...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon Stance 90

Philpug: While Salomon did make the QST 92 a little more stout this past year, it is still not the powerhouse the new Stance 90 is. Two sheets of...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon S/Force 11

Philpug: You know we have been in love with the S/Force Bold for the past year. As an 84mm Western frontside all-mountain ski, there are few...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon S/Force Bold

Philpug: Even though the S/Force shares much of its DNA with the narrower S/Max, Salomon made the S/Force much more compliant at its extremities...

Replies
Views

Staff online