Product Reviews

2021 Black Crows Justis

Philpug: Finally I got see what others have seen in how a Black Crow should ski. After numerous attempts over the years with little success I was...

Replies
Views
2021 Liberty Evolv 110

Drahtguy Kevin: The chubbiest of the Evolv line doesn’t give up versatility or fun. My preferred length was always out, so I hopped on the 179. I...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 SC

Compared to its stouter brother the Numero Uno N°1 RC, the N°1 SC is a lighter and softer version in the proven 121-71-106 shape. It is a great...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 RC

The Numero Uno N°1 RC is a ski that should be considered by everyone who enjoys ripping up groomers on a bluebird morning. While the Numero Uno...

Replies
Views
2021 Nordica Santa Ana 93

Tricia: The 2021 Santa Ana lineup has adopted the construction that was introduced in the 2020 Santa Ana 88. As much as I enjoyed the 88, the 93...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon Stance 96

Philpug: Remember the Salomon Sentinel? This is the modern incarnation of that brown bomber. Salomon hasn’t offered a ski with such power in this...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Cross Wind

Even those who are in the know are still somewhat familiar with Blossom and the White Out, the reference ski in the Turbo collection. But for...

Replies
Views
2021 DPS Pagoda Piste 94 C2

Andy Mink: I took this ski all over the mountain at Mammoth on a warmer day that produced some softer snow along with bullet-proof bumps...

Replies
Views
2021 Elan SLX SL

Drahtguy Kevin: A dual-radius ski (14/12m) with tons of personality, the Elan SLX was super easy to turn with energy to burn in about any shape...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Katana 108

Drahtguy Kevin: Sweet mother Mary, what a ride. This new offering doesn’t have a traditional damp feel, but the dampness is there. It has an...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2021 Fischer RC One 82 GT WS

Tricia: Fischer is one brand that is steering away from women’s-specific skis, but it is offering skis in a variety of lengths and flex patterns...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Supershape e-Titan

Philpug: Head is asking the new 84mm-waisted e-Titan to do a lot: to carry the wide carver tradition of the previous Titans but also replace the...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Tail Wind

The Tail Wind is the narrowest offering in Blossom's Turbo collection, but its construction has more in common with the narrower Numero Uno models...

Replies
Views
2021 Augment All Mountain 88 Ti

Philpug: Of the premium 88mm skis, the AM88 is the most traditional in shape with its rounded tip and almost full camber flex. Turn radius in our...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom White Out

The Blossom White Out has an underground following like few skis do. A look into the ski lockers of Pugski.com's Colorado testers will reveal more...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Laser SX

Philpug: There are few skis on the market that can do what the Laser SX is capable of. FWIW, this is not a narrow Laser AX, while that ski is...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Kendo 88

Philpug: I will preface this review with the statement that I never really warmed up to previous generations of the Kendo. This does not mean it...

Replies
Views
2021 K2 Mindbender 98Ti Alliance

Tricia: Big sister to the Mindbender 88Ti Alliance, the 98 brings a wider, stronger experience to the slopes for the woman who wants to charge the...

Replies
Views
2021 K2 Mindbender 88Ti Alliance

Tricia: The Mindbender 88Ti Alliance is a ski that will fill a need for a variety of women. At 88 underfoot, it has a surprising 14.7m turn radius...

Replies
Views